If you don’t have the time to get out with your dog and enjoy walks in Glamorgan, don’t let your dog miss out! There are plenty of professional dog walking services in most communities which offer semi regular or regular dog walking. If your dog must be left alone for 8 or more hours per day, consider using a dog walking service, and/or enrolling them in a doggie daycare at least twice a week. Not only will your dog will appreciate the social interaction with humans and dog playmates; it breaks the monotony of their day, and gives them something to look forward to.
Why is walking a dog so important?
Socializing your canine companion with a dog walker and other canines is very important and should be started as young as possible. By being away from it’s home, a dog will learn social skills and manners around other people and dogs. In doing so, it can help prevent certain aggression problems later on.
Regular and daily dog walks, even if the follow a predictable path, will enliven your dog!
Dogs that do not get a change in the environment frequently enough can become depressed. A depressed dog can develop anxiety which can lead to behavior problems. Believe it or not, regular and daily dog walks, even if the follow a predictable path, will enliven your dog! It will be using all of it’s senses to its fullest ability thus exercising its mind as well as its muscles.
All dogs need exercise every day, even the smallest breeds need to have a daily workout of their little legs. The larger a dog is, generally the more exercise it will need. There are working breeds, however, that are deceptively small but needs loads of exercise. A qualified dog walker can properly assess the amount of exercise required by your dog or puppy.
A Favorite Amongst Glamorgan Residents, UrbanPet.Life Offers Dog and Pet Care Services including:
- Dog Walker in Glamorgan Neighborhood
- Dog Walking (One-on-One or Pack Walks)
- On/Off-Leash Park Fun
- On-Leash Neighborhood Walks
- In Home Pet Sitting
- Adventures, Water Fun & Hikes
- Miday Puppy & Senior Potty Breaks
- Pet Taxi Services
- Medication Administration
Find Out More: https://urbanpet.life/west-calgary/
3 Good Reasons to Hire a Professional Dog Walker!
There is a little difference between loving and caring a pet. It is understandable that we may not get ample time to perform the daily activities of our loving pets due to our own time constraints. Since, pets cannot speak of their feelings and requirements, they can communicate easily with soft indications, which may often get unnoticed due to our busy life. Exercises, which may be one of the requirements of your dog, are an integral part for your pet's health. It is better not to compromise with it.
Professional dog walkers are becoming the need of the hour for their round the clock services. This gives you the flexibility to choose any schedule, which you may be able to accommodate. Dog walkers are knowledgeable to tune in with the ways of dogs and can understand their needs. You will always be relieved to know that your pets are in safe hands and your work is done with no worries.
By nature dogs are playful. They like to play, run and they are quite fun loving. But dogs never want to run alone, they want someone by the side. If you cannot be there at that place, there is no harm hiring a dog walker to do it for you. After all, you can always pamper your pet when you return from work. Dog running services are beneficial for your pet. This service ensures that your dogs have a healthy lifestyle. You can select from any of the dog running programs that the agencies offers. Dog walker just do not make your dog walk, they also take care of your dog's requirement before and after the walk. This includes keeping water for your pet so that they can satiate their thirst after their long run etc. Professional dog walkers carry a plastic bag along with them to scoop up their waste if required.
Dog walking can be done at variety of places like beaches, parks etc as per your pet's choice. Whatever the dog walker does, the foremost responsibility he has is to ensure the safety of your pet.. But it is recommended that you must always try to find out some quality time to spend with your pet. Your pet may miss you sometimes.
Dog Walkers - Are They for You?
Keep in mind that it is perfectly okay to be choosy about the dog walking service you select to care for your beloved pet. After all, you are leaving your family member and best friend in the care of someone new, and you want to be sure you are picking the right professional to look after your beloved dog. Follow these guidelines and you are well on your way to choosing the right Frisco dog walking company for you.
• Make sure your dog is not walked with any other dogs that do not belong to you. A dog walking company should never walk unfamiliar dogs together. You should have no more than two medium to large sized dogs walked together and no more than three small dogs walked at the same time.
• Make sure your dog walking company emphasizes proper leash walking techniques with your dog. They should be trying to have your dog eliminate in the yard before the walk, the dog should be on a short, loose leash, and the dog should walk at their side. The walker should have treats on hand for positive reinforcement and a doggie water bottle with tray for those scorching hot days.
• Make sure your dog walker is certified in pet care. Holding a certification from a national organization ensures your dog walker is educated on proper care and safety measures for your pet. Ask them to show you their NAPPS Certification or PSI Accreditation.
• Make sure the dog walker is certified in CPR and First Aid. If there is ever an emergency, which there could be walking your dog in the Texas heat, they will know how to respond.
• Make sure you and your dog walker have open communication. A binder with notes pages where they leave a detailed daily report about the dog walk visit each day is perfect. In the report they should note the dog's behaviors, the interactions between the walker and your dog, and anything else they did in the home, ie: provide fresh water, treat etc.
• Make sure your dog walker has a contract for you to sign that has services, fees, and policies clearly outlined. A contract is there not only to protect the dog walker, but to protect you and your dog as well. It should state what will happen in case of an emergency with your pet, as well as what will happen in case the assigned walker can not make it to walk your dog.
• Ask for references and call them. Any professional dog walking company should have references of happy dog walking clients. You will want to ask about their experience working with the company and if they recommend them.
• Foremost, make sure your dog and dog walker are compatible. Be sure to setup a pre-walking consultation for all of you to get acquainted before sending your loved one off with the dog walker. It really doesn't matter what certifications or experience your dog walker has if there's no compatibility.
How to Choose a Dog Walker that's Right for Your Dog?
Note: urbanpet.life services the neighborhood of Glamorgan and near by communities.