If you don’t have the time to get out with your dog and enjoy walks in Redstone, don’t let your dog miss out! There are plenty of professional dog walking services in most communities which offer semi regular or regular dog walking. If your dog must be left alone for 8 or more hours per day, consider using a dog walking service, and/or enrolling them in a doggie daycare at least twice a week. Not only will your dog will appreciate the social interaction with humans and dog playmates; it breaks the monotony of their day, and gives them something to look forward to.
Why is walking a dog so important?
Socializing your canine companion with a dog walker and other canines is very important and should be started as young as possible. By being away from it’s home, a dog will learn social skills and manners around other people and dogs. In doing so, it can help prevent certain aggression problems later on.
Regular and daily dog walks, even if the follow a predictable path, will enliven your dog!
Dogs that do not get a change in the environment frequently enough can become depressed. A depressed dog can develop anxiety which can lead to behavior problems. Believe it or not, regular and daily dog walks, even if the follow a predictable path, will enliven your dog! It will be using all of it’s senses to its fullest ability thus exercising its mind as well as its muscles.
All dogs need exercise every day, even the smallest breeds need to have a daily workout of their little legs. The larger a dog is, generally the more exercise it will need. There are working breeds, however, that are deceptively small but needs loads of exercise. A qualified dog walker can properly assess the amount of exercise required by your dog or puppy.
A Favorite Amongst Redstone Residents, UrbanPet.Life Offers Dog and Pet Care Services including:
- Dog Walker Needed in Redstone Neighborhood
- Dog Walking (One-on-One or Pack Walks)
- On/Off-Leash Park Fun
- On-Leash Neighborhood Walks
- In Home Pet Sitting
- Adventures, Water Fun & Hikes
- Miday Puppy & Senior Potty Breaks
- Pet Taxi Services
- Medication Administration
Find Out More: https://urbanpet.life/ne-calgary/
Day in the Life of a Professional Dog Walker and Pet Sitter.
Vacation is a time when all family members can spend their time together in a distant place to bond their relationships. Do you also want to have a break from your daily routine life? If yes, then you must start planning for your vacation so that you can grab all the special offers in advance. While you are making arrangements for your vacation, you must be thinking about your four-legged friend and how your pet will be taken care of during holidays.
You can opt for two options, either taking your pet along or to leave him behind. Although the best option is take your pet with you, but you have to manage your expenses and ticket costs too. Are you thinking of an alternative so that you don't have to spend too much and at the same time, keep your pet happy?
There are pet sitting and dog walking services available that offers customizable packages to meet your varied requirements. You simply need to select the most reliable service provider so that you can keep your dogs safe and happy. You can take your pet to interact with dog walkers and other pets coming there before leaving your pet behind during your trip. This will help your pet/pets to develop a sense of comfort and will have a good time while you are away.
Once you are sure that you want to send your pet to a pet sitting company, you must look for experienced and well-trained dog walkers so that they can not only take your pet for dog walking but also know the steps to be taken during emergency situations.
Are you not able to get the best dog walking package for your pet during holidays? You can seek help from the Internet where every pet sitter company has an online presence to provide you details about different packages, meeting you requirements and budget. Moreover, you will also learn about the various discount offers that are available during that time and can avail them to save your hard-earned money.
So, once you are sure that your pet is in safe hands and is happy, you can plan out rest of the arrangements that need to be made for your vacation trip. After your holidays are over, you can come and take your pet along with you. The best part during your holidays is that your pet will get the same homely environment, care and food and you won't experience any change in the behavior of the dog but, will see your dog more energetic, happy and relaxed.
Dog Walking and Pet Sitting Services for Holidays.
Finding a good dog walker to exercise your dog can be a bit tricky; after all we only want the best for canine family members. The internet has many listings for this service available and at a glance they all look promising. However there are a few things you should look at before handing your dog over to just any person willing to exercise your dog.
- Search the internet for dog walkers in your local area. When you have identified possible candidates take the time to read reviews regarding their service. Ask them for references, people that have used their service. Speak with as many of these people as possible so that you can get a good idea of how your canine companion will be treated. If there are no references available I would suggest not using the service.
- Ask you're Vet if they know of any dog walking services that they would recommend. Most veterinarians are up to date with these services and will likely point you in the right direction.
- Call a local dog club and ask if they know a reputable dog walking service. People that belong to dog clubs are usually good sources of dog information and will likely know of a good walker.
When you come up with a list of local walkers I suggest asking them for references. Call and talk with as many references as you possibly can to form your opinion of this service.
Once you have identified a walker you are interested in I suggest meeting them personally and have your dog present. See how they interact together and how the walker reacts in general. Are they kind, are they able to control the dog and do they reflect your values?
Ask a few questions like:
- What other services do they provide? If they provide other services like dog training, dog taxi etc., this shows that they are serious about what they do and very likely are competent walkers.
- Do they have dogs of their own and if so, how many and what dog breed? It is very unlikely that a good walker would not have a dog of their own.
- Do they have transportation, car, van or truck? And do they use a crate while transporting?
- Are they a licensed business and do they carry insurance?
Please take your time to find the right service for your canine companion and dig deep into your research. Once you have decided on a service give it a test run for a couple weeks and see how your dog reacts to the walker. Normally our dogs will let us know if something is not right, we just need to listen and pay attention to them.
Most dog walking services are very professional and dog loving people. It is however your responsibility to be certain whoever you let walk your dog is qualified to do so. Don't let just anyone exercise your dog!
Dog Walking - Caution!
Note: urbanpet.life services the neighborhood of Redstone and near by communities.