Urban life can be hard for dogs including our tail wagging friends in Calgary’s Inner City. The truth of the matter is that many of us keep pets in cramped city apartments/condos and work long hours, resulting in a less than harmonious life for our pets. In most cases the people who need a dog walker work long hours or have dogs who can’t go outside on their own.
In certain situations, dogs may even be stuck in the house with no one to check on them the entire day or, in some severe cases, have crated dog(s) the entire day. Sad isn’t it?
Dogs like humans, are social animals and need daily exercise and stimulation.
Here’s a potential solution! – Why not find a local Calgary inner city dog walker, who will come pick up your dog and take them for a walk? Dog walking as a business is very popular in many areas of Calgary, but especially in communities and cities where people can’t get home in the afternoons to let their dogs out.
Dogs were born to work!
You might be thinking, “My dog has the whole back yard to play around in, I don’t need a dog walker.” Well, the back yard may entertain your dog for a short while but, that is not what our furry friends were born to do. Dogs were born to work! Some were bred to herd livestock, hunt or protect. A professional dog walker will know exactly how much exercise your dog will need.
Giving your dog the exercise he/she needs and keeping it as agile as possible will also help your dog feel younger so you can enjoy playing with him/her longer. If you are unable to walk your dog yourself to give it the minimum requirement of two walks a day, you can always hire a professional dog walker.
… minimum two walks per day …
UrbanPet.Life Offers Fully Qualified Dog Walkers, Dog Sitters and Pet Care Services including:
- Dog Walking in Calgary City Centre
- Dog Walking (One-on-One or Pack Walks)
- On/Off-Leash Park Fun
- On-Leash Neighborhood Walks
- In Home Pet Sitting
- Adventures, Water Fun & Hikes
- Miday Puppy & Senior Potty Breaks
- Pet Taxi Services
- Medication Administration
Calgary Inner City Neighborhoods Service Map
Recent Calgary Downtown and Inner Community Searches:
- Calgary Inner City Off-Leash Dog Parks
- Need Dog Walker in Downtown Calgary / Inner City
- Dog Walkers in Highwood
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Highland Park
- Professional Dog Walker in Greenview
- Average Dog Walking Rates in Greenview Industrial Park
- Pet Walker in Cambrian Heights
- Dog Walker Advertisings in Queens Park Village
- Dog Walker Needed in Banff Trail
- Dogwalker in Capitol Hill
- Dog Walker Needed in Rosemont
- Dog Walker Agency in Mount Pleasant
- Average Dog Walking Rates in Tuxedo Park
- Charges For Dog Walking in Winston Heights Mountview
- Dog Walking Companies in St. Andrews Heights
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Hounsfield Heights Briar Hill
- Dog Walking in Rosedale
- Dog Walker Needed in Crescent Heights
- Dogwalking in Renfrew
- Need Dog Walker in Point McKay
- Dog Walker in Parkdale
- Dog Walking Companies in West Hillhurst
- Charges For Dog Walking in Hillhurst
- Dogwalkers in Sunnyside
- Professional Dog Walker in Bridgeland Riverside
- Dogwalkers in Shaganappi
- Dog Walker Needed in Scarboro Sunalta West
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Sunalta
- Need Dog Walker in Scarboro
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Downtown West End
- Dog Walker Agency in Eau Claire
- Dog Walker Needed in China Town
- Dog Walking Services in Downtown Commercial Core
- Dog Walker Advertisings in Downtown East Village
- Average Dog Walking Rates in Lower Mount Royal
- Dogwalkers in Cliff Bungalow
- Pet Walkers in Beltline
- Need Dog Walker in Ramsay
- Dog Walking Companies in Inglewood
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Killarney Glengarry
- Dogwalker in Richmond
- Dogwalkers in Bankview
- Licensed Dog Walker in South Calgary
- Dog Walkers in Upper Mount Royal
- Dog Walkers in Erlton
- Dog Walkers in Mission
- Dog Walker Agency in Alyth Bonnybrook
- Dog Walker Agency in Roxboro
- Dog Walking in Parkhill
- Dog Walker Needed in Rideau Park
- Licensed Dog Walker in Elbow Park
- Dogwalking in Garrison Woods
- Dog Walker Agency in Altadore
- Dog Walker Needed in Britannia
- Dog Walking Companies in Elboya
- Dog Walking in Manchester
- Professional Dog Walker in Windsor Park
- Dog Walker Agency in Bel Aire
- Dog Walker Agency in Mayfair
- Dog Walker Agency in Windsor Park
- Pet Walkers in Manchester Industrial
- Need Dog Walker in Highfield
- Licensed Dog Walker in Burns Industrial
- Dog Walking Companies in Meadowlark Park
9 Reasons Why You Should Become a Dog Walker?
For people who love animals owning a dog is an essential part of living a happy, fulfilled life. The companionship and enjoyment of sharing your home with a puppy or adult dog can be amazing. What many people don't fully appreciate are the amazing health benefits their ownership can provide. Research has proved that dog owners tend to have lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Obviously regular walking leads to a healthier lifestyle reducing weight and most importantly stress levels. It has also been found that children who grow up in households with dogs seem to have a reduced risk of developing asthma and allergies later on in life. For older people or those vulnerable to loneliness the needs of a dog and the companionship they can offer can make a radical difference to their fulfilling and well-being. The social interaction involved with dog walking can be a great way to interact with people on a daily basis.
Owning a dog can difficult if you work, have family commitments or are physically unable to exercise your pet due to illness, disability or old age. This can be a major consideration when deciding whether to have a dog or not. The main factor to consider is lifestyle and time. Canine ownership can make holidays and weekend breaks difficult. They need regular exercise; between 30 and 60 minutes per day and this can be difficult to fit into today's hectic lifestyles. With many households having all members out all day at school or work some dogs can be left for long periods.
The benefits of dog ownership outweighs the disadvantages. The balance can be tipped even further in favour of owning a dog by using a dog walking service. Using a service such as this can be very beneficial. You can own a dog guilt free, knowing you are providing adequate exercise for your pet. A dog's behaviour at home can be greatly improved by a good run about and socialising with other dogs. Stress about fitting walking into a busy schedule can be alleviated and you can really enjoy the time you have with your pet. Using a dog walking service doesn't have to be costly; just once or twice a week could make a significant difference to you and your pet. Finding the right dog walking service for you will make all the difference, a friendly, reliable service that you and your pet can really get to know and trust will make dog ownership even more rewarding and enjoyable.
Bexhill on Sea in East Sussex is a seaside town brimming with dogs of all shapes and sizes. With many wonderful places to walk such as the Bexhill downs, Galley hill, the newly developed Bexhill promenade or on the beach at low tide. Walks to suit all types can be found here.
Tips on Hiring a Dog Walker!
Note: urbanpet.life services the local communities of Calgary City Centre and its near by neighborhoods.