Urban life can be hard for dogs including our tail wagging friends in NE Calgary. The truth of the matter is that many of us keep pets in cramped city apartments/condos and work long hours, resulting in a less than harmonious life for our pets. In most cases the people who need a dog walker work long hours or have dogs who can’t go outside on their own.
In certain situations, dogs may even be stuck in the house with no one to check on them the entire day or, in some severe cases, have crated dog(s) the entire day. Sad isn’t it?
Dogs like humans, are social animals and need daily exercise and stimulation.
Here’s a potential solution! – Why not find a local dog walker in NE Calgary, who will come pick up your dog and take them for a walk? Dog walking as a business is very popular in many areas of NE Calgary, but especially in communities and cities where people can’t get home in the afternoons to let their dogs out.
Dogs were born to work!
You might be thinking, “My dog has the whole back yard to play around in, I don’t need a dog walker.” Well, the back yard may entertain your dog for a short while but, that is not what our furry friends were born to do. Dogs were born to work! Some were bred to herd livestock, hunt or protect. A professional dog walker will know exactly how much exercise your dog will need.
Giving your dog the exercise he/she needs and keeping it as agile as possible will also help your dog feel younger so you can enjoy playing with him/her longer. If you are unable to walk your dog yourself to give it the minimum requirement of two walks a day, you can always hire a professional dog walker.
… minimum two walks per day …
UrbanPet.Life Offers Fully Qualified Dog Walkers, Dog Sitters and Pet Care Services including:
- Dog Walker Needed in NE Calgary
- Dog Walking (One-on-One or Pack Walks)
- On/Off-Leash Park Fun
- On-Leash Neighborhood Walks
- In Home Pet Sitting
- Adventures, Water Fun & Hikes
- Miday Puppy & Senior Potty Breaks
- Pet Taxi Services
- Medication Administration
Our Neighborhood Service Map for North East Calgary and Nearby Communities.
Recent Calgary NE Community Searches:
- Dogwalkers in NE Calgary
- Professional Dog Walker in Coral Springs
- Hire A Dog Walker in Pegasus
- Hire A Dog Walker in Skyview Ranch
- Licensed Dog Walker in Taradale
- Pet Walk in Saddle Ridge
- Need Dog Walker in Saddle Ridge Industrial
- Dog Walker Needed in Redstone
- Need Dog Walker in Martindale
- Average Dog Walking Rates in Calgary International Airport
- Dog Walking Companies in Skyline East
- Pet Walker in Cityscape
- Dogwalkers in Stoney 2
- Average Dog Walking Rates in Falconridge
- Dog Walkers in Stoney 4
- Licensed Dog Walker in Horizon
- Pet Walk in Deerfoot Business Centre
- Dog Walkers in Stonegate Landing
- Charges For Dog Walking in Castleridge
- Pet Walk in Stoney 3
- Dog Walker in McCall
- Licensed Dog Walker in Whitehorn
- Dog Walkers Wanted in North Airways
- Dog Walker Advertisings in Abbeydale
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Franklin
- Dog Walker in Marlborough
- Dogwalker in Marlborough Park
- Dogwalkers in Maryland Heights
- Dogwalking in Meridian
- Dog Walkers in Monterey Park
- Dog Walker Needed in Pineridge
- Dog Walker Needed in Rundle
- Need Dog Walker in South Airways
- Dogwalkers in Sunridge
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Temple
- Dog Walking Companies in Vista Heights
Hire Dog Walking Professionals!
Why would you hire a dog walker? Surely if you took the time to buy a dog, you knew of the commitment and was well aware that your new best friend would need walks? With the growing trend of hiring other people to walk our pets for us, it may lead us to question what makes dog walkers so special and why would anyone want to hire one? Well, here a 5 reasons to consider.
For those of us that work, we often feel guilty that our beloved pets may be left at home, lonely, bored and sometimes frightened. A hired dog walker can help with this. They offer services that involve collecting dogs during the day and taking them for a good, long walk when we can't always manage it ourselves.
During the autumn and winter months, the weather can be cold and wet and the dark nights can often leave some dog owners feeling a little vulnerable. The last thing that anyone really feels like doing is going out on a dark and rainy evening to take their dog for a walk. Some dog walkers offer evening services that can cater for just this.
If you only have one dog, he or she may greatly benefit from being taken on walks with other dogs. Dog walkers offer group walks enabling your pet to play and interact with other dogs in a safe and exciting environment.
Large dogs can often prove to be difficult and strenuous to walk. They need long, energetic walks but keeping them on a lead can be awkward and straining, especially for the elderly. An experienced walker would be able to take the strain away by giving it the walks it needs leaving you to enjoy the company of your dog at home!
Dog walkers are very handy for those days when you know that, with the best will in the world, you will not have the time or energy to take your pet for a walk. A professional person with a love of dogs is there for that very need.
Dog Walking and Pet Sitting Services for Holidays.
Note: urbanpet.life services the local communities of NE Calgary and its near by neighborhoods.