If you don’t have the time to get out with your dog and enjoy walks in Valley Ridge, don’t let your dog miss out! There are plenty of professional dog walking services in most communities which offer semi regular or regular dog walking. If your dog must be left alone for 8 or more hours per day, consider using a dog walking service, and/or enrolling them in a doggie daycare at least twice a week. Not only will your dog will appreciate the social interaction with humans and dog playmates; it breaks the monotony of their day, and gives them something to look forward to.
Why is walking a dog so important?
Socializing your canine companion with a dog walker and other canines is very important and should be started as young as possible. By being away from it’s home, a dog will learn social skills and manners around other people and dogs. In doing so, it can help prevent certain aggression problems later on.
Regular and daily dog walks, even if the follow a predictable path, will enliven your dog!
Dogs that do not get a change in the environment frequently enough can become depressed. A depressed dog can develop anxiety which can lead to behavior problems. Believe it or not, regular and daily dog walks, even if the follow a predictable path, will enliven your dog! It will be using all of it’s senses to its fullest ability thus exercising its mind as well as its muscles.
All dogs need exercise every day, even the smallest breeds need to have a daily workout of their little legs. The larger a dog is, generally the more exercise it will need. There are working breeds, however, that are deceptively small but needs loads of exercise. A qualified dog walker can properly assess the amount of exercise required by your dog or puppy.
A Favorite Amongst Valley Ridge Residents, UrbanPet.Life Offers Dog and Pet Care Services including:
- Dog Walker Advertisings in Valley Ridge Neighborhood
- Dog Walking (One-on-One or Pack Walks)
- On/Off-Leash Park Fun
- On-Leash Neighborhood Walks
- In Home Pet Sitting
- Adventures, Water Fun & Hikes
- Miday Puppy & Senior Potty Breaks
- Pet Taxi Services
- Medication Administration
Find Out More: http://urbanpet.life/west-calgary/
Some Things To Know About Professional Dog Walking.
Finding a good dog walker to exercise your dog can be a bit tricky; after all we only want the best for canine family members. The internet has many listings for this service available and at a glance they all look promising. However there are a few things you should look at before handing your dog over to just any person willing to exercise your dog.
- Search the internet for dog walkers in your local area. When you have identified possible candidates take the time to read reviews regarding their service. Ask them for references, people that have used their service. Speak with as many of these people as possible so that you can get a good idea of how your canine companion will be treated. If there are no references available I would suggest not using the service.
- Ask you're Vet if they know of any dog walking services that they would recommend. Most veterinarians are up to date with these services and will likely point you in the right direction.
- Call a local dog club and ask if they know a reputable dog walking service. People that belong to dog clubs are usually good sources of dog information and will likely know of a good walker.
When you come up with a list of local walkers I suggest asking them for references. Call and talk with as many references as you possibly can to form your opinion of this service.
Once you have identified a walker you are interested in I suggest meeting them personally and have your dog present. See how they interact together and how the walker reacts in general. Are they kind, are they able to control the dog and do they reflect your values?
Ask a few questions like:
- What other services do they provide? If they provide other services like dog training, dog taxi etc., this shows that they are serious about what they do and very likely are competent walkers.
- Do they have dogs of their own and if so, how many and what dog breed? It is very unlikely that a good walker would not have a dog of their own.
- Do they have transportation, car, van or truck? And do they use a crate while transporting?
- Are they a licensed business and do they carry insurance?
Please take your time to find the right service for your canine companion and dig deep into your research. Once you have decided on a service give it a test run for a couple weeks and see how your dog reacts to the walker. Normally our dogs will let us know if something is not right, we just need to listen and pay attention to them.
Most dog walking services are very professional and dog loving people. It is however your responsibility to be certain whoever you let walk your dog is qualified to do so. Don't let just anyone exercise your dog!
How to Choose a Dog Walker that's Right for Your Dog?
There is a little difference between loving and caring a pet. It is understandable that we may not get ample time to perform the daily activities of our loving pets due to our own time constraints. Since, pets cannot speak of their feelings and requirements, they can communicate easily with soft indications, which may often get unnoticed due to our busy life. Exercises, which may be one of the requirements of your dog, are an integral part for your pet's health. It is better not to compromise with it.
Professional dog walkers are becoming the need of the hour for their round the clock services. This gives you the flexibility to choose any schedule, which you may be able to accommodate. Dog walkers are knowledgeable to tune in with the ways of dogs and can understand their needs. You will always be relieved to know that your pets are in safe hands and your work is done with no worries.
By nature dogs are playful. They like to play, run and they are quite fun loving. But dogs never want to run alone, they want someone by the side. If you cannot be there at that place, there is no harm hiring a dog walker to do it for you. After all, you can always pamper your pet when you return from work. Dog running services are beneficial for your pet. This service ensures that your dogs have a healthy lifestyle. You can select from any of the dog running programs that the agencies offers. Dog walker just do not make your dog walk, they also take care of your dog's requirement before and after the walk. This includes keeping water for your pet so that they can satiate their thirst after their long run etc. Professional dog walkers carry a plastic bag along with them to scoop up their waste if required.
Dog walking can be done at variety of places like beaches, parks etc as per your pet's choice. Whatever the dog walker does, the foremost responsibility he has is to ensure the safety of your pet.. But it is recommended that you must always try to find out some quality time to spend with your pet. Your pet may miss you sometimes.
Dog Walkers - How They Can Helping You House Train Your Dog Or Puppy?
Note: urbanpet.life services the neighborhood of Valley Ridge and near by communities.