If you don’t have the time to get out with your dog and enjoy walks in East Shepard Industrial, don’t let your dog miss out! There are plenty of professional dog walking services in most communities which offer semi regular or regular dog walking. If your dog must be left alone for 8 or more hours per day, consider using a dog walking service, and/or enrolling them in a doggie daycare at least twice a week. Not only will your dog will appreciate the social interaction with humans and dog playmates; it breaks the monotony of their day, and gives them something to look forward to.
Why is walking a dog so important?
Socializing your canine companion with a dog walker and other canines is very important and should be started as young as possible. By being away from it’s home, a dog will learn social skills and manners around other people and dogs. In doing so, it can help prevent certain aggression problems later on.
Regular and daily dog walks, even if the follow a predictable path, will enliven your dog!
Dogs that do not get a change in the environment frequently enough can become depressed. A depressed dog can develop anxiety which can lead to behavior problems. Believe it or not, regular and daily dog walks, even if the follow a predictable path, will enliven your dog! It will be using all of it’s senses to its fullest ability thus exercising its mind as well as its muscles.
All dogs need exercise every day, even the smallest breeds need to have a daily workout of their little legs. The larger a dog is, generally the more exercise it will need. There are working breeds, however, that are deceptively small but needs loads of exercise. A qualified dog walker can properly assess the amount of exercise required by your dog or puppy.
A Favorite Amongst East Shepard Industrial Residents, UrbanPet.Life Offers Dog and Pet Care Services including:
- Professional Dog Walker in East Shepard Industrial Neighborhood
- Dog Walking (One-on-One or Pack Walks)
- On/Off-Leash Park Fun
- On-Leash Neighborhood Walks
- In Home Pet Sitting
- Adventures, Water Fun & Hikes
- Miday Puppy & Senior Potty Breaks
- Pet Taxi Services
- Medication Administration
Find Out More: http://urbanpet.life/se-calgary/
Tips for Finding a Dog Walker!
Keep in mind that it is perfectly okay to be choosy about the dog walking service you select to care for your beloved pet. After all, you are leaving your family member and best friend in the care of someone new, and you want to be sure you are picking the right professional to look after your beloved dog. Follow these guidelines and you are well on your way to choosing the right Frisco dog walking company for you.
• Make sure your dog is not walked with any other dogs that do not belong to you. A dog walking company should never walk unfamiliar dogs together. You should have no more than two medium to large sized dogs walked together and no more than three small dogs walked at the same time.
• Make sure your dog walking company emphasizes proper leash walking techniques with your dog. They should be trying to have your dog eliminate in the yard before the walk, the dog should be on a short, loose leash, and the dog should walk at their side. The walker should have treats on hand for positive reinforcement and a doggie water bottle with tray for those scorching hot days.
• Make sure your dog walker is certified in pet care. Holding a certification from a national organization ensures your dog walker is educated on proper care and safety measures for your pet. Ask them to show you their NAPPS Certification or PSI Accreditation.
• Make sure the dog walker is certified in CPR and First Aid. If there is ever an emergency, which there could be walking your dog in the Texas heat, they will know how to respond.
• Make sure you and your dog walker have open communication. A binder with notes pages where they leave a detailed daily report about the dog walk visit each day is perfect. In the report they should note the dog's behaviors, the interactions between the walker and your dog, and anything else they did in the home, ie: provide fresh water, treat etc.
• Make sure your dog walker has a contract for you to sign that has services, fees, and policies clearly outlined. A contract is there not only to protect the dog walker, but to protect you and your dog as well. It should state what will happen in case of an emergency with your pet, as well as what will happen in case the assigned walker can not make it to walk your dog.
• Ask for references and call them. Any professional dog walking company should have references of happy dog walking clients. You will want to ask about their experience working with the company and if they recommend them.
• Foremost, make sure your dog and dog walker are compatible. Be sure to setup a pre-walking consultation for all of you to get acquainted before sending your loved one off with the dog walker. It really doesn't matter what certifications or experience your dog walker has if there's no compatibility.
Why You Should Hire a Dog Walker?
One very important asset that is not really categorized by many as having a price tag attached to them is your family pet, particularly your dog. That doesn't make cats any less important but when it comes to putting a price on our canine friends there are some that are worth significant money. If they happen to be show stock, or come from a good blood line then it could automatically puts a price tag on them in the eyes of the unscrupulous.
To the owner of the beloved dogs there is no price that could buy the love and devotion shared between the pet and owner. Yet this is one of our most precious belongings that we often neglect to think about falling into the wrong hands. We are astute at watching for any signs of ill health, and we are diligent about making sure they don't wander away, but how often do our thoughts go to dog napping?
If this comes as a surprise that this takes place just take a look at recent news that reports that dog theft is on the rise. When you consider how expensive it has become now to purchase one of these wonderful pets you can see why they are generating interest by thieves. They are easy prey for the most part because of our neglect in realizing that they could become the target of theft.
For this reason it is important to become diligent and this includes the hiring of dog walking services. You need to check out the credentials of any individual that you are thinking of hiring to care or walk your dog in your absence. Not only do you want to check out their credibility but you need to be thorough at it.
Ideally visiting your dog walker at their residence is a good start. At least if you are assured that they have a permanent residence it lends to their trustworthiness. You want authentic letters of reference from both clients and character references. If your dog walker has come recommended to you from someone you trust then you can feel more comfortable. Again though be sure to question the person that is making the recommendation. Ask questions about how they know the dog walker, have they used their services and any other questions that will make you feel more comfortable about leaving your precious pooch in their care.
Premier Dog Walking Services!
Note: urbanpet.life services the neighborhood of East Shepard Industrial and near by communities.