If you don’t have the time to get out with your dog and enjoy walks in Coral Springs, don’t let your dog miss out! There are plenty of professional dog walking services in most communities which offer semi regular or regular dog walking. If your dog must be left alone for 8 or more hours per day, consider using a dog walking service, and/or enrolling them in a doggie daycare at least twice a week. Not only will your dog will appreciate the social interaction with humans and dog playmates; it breaks the monotony of their day, and gives them something to look forward to.
Why is walking a dog so important?
Socializing your canine companion with a dog walker and other canines is very important and should be started as young as possible. By being away from it’s home, a dog will learn social skills and manners around other people and dogs. In doing so, it can help prevent certain aggression problems later on.
Regular and daily dog walks, even if the follow a predictable path, will enliven your dog!
Dogs that do not get a change in the environment frequently enough can become depressed. A depressed dog can develop anxiety which can lead to behavior problems. Believe it or not, regular and daily dog walks, even if the follow a predictable path, will enliven your dog! It will be using all of it’s senses to its fullest ability thus exercising its mind as well as its muscles.
All dogs need exercise every day, even the smallest breeds need to have a daily workout of their little legs. The larger a dog is, generally the more exercise it will need. There are working breeds, however, that are deceptively small but needs loads of exercise. A qualified dog walker can properly assess the amount of exercise required by your dog or puppy.
A Favorite Amongst Coral Springs Residents, UrbanPet.Life Offers Dog and Pet Care Services including:
- Professional Dog Walker in Coral Springs Neighborhood
- Dog Walking (One-on-One or Pack Walks)
- On/Off-Leash Park Fun
- On-Leash Neighborhood Walks
- In Home Pet Sitting
- Adventures, Water Fun & Hikes
- Miday Puppy & Senior Potty Breaks
- Pet Taxi Services
- Medication Administration
Find Out More: http://urbanpet.life/ne-calgary/
Why Hire a Dog Walker?
Dog Training Collars - A head halter gives the owner complete control over the dog. This training collar is one of the only tools that teaches your dog that you are the leader. There is no pain and owners can have a pleasant walk with very little effort.
Classic training dog collars...prong choke types are difficult to properly use. They are based on performing the desired behavior to avoid pain. These collars can cause permanent damage to structures of the neck and cut off airways. Your dog may be well-behaved and trained to wear a conventional collar and or a harness. You may also be comfortable with a sturdy retractable leash.
Dog Walking Tips - Before you start your dog's tail-wagging stroll, you need to make sure you give some thought to the event. Are you walking down the street or to some other location? Will your dog be well-behaved and obedient?
Call the Department of Parks and Recreation to find locations and data on the dog rules. Some locations do not allow dogs and some allow dogs. You could be ticketed for dog violations. It is a good idea to make sure your dog tags and/or micro chip ID's are on your dog.
What to Bring on the Walk - Normally dogs do not need to wear any type of clothing or jacket. Small dogs or warm weather animals visiting a cold climate are an exception. Dogs naturally try to regulate their own body temperatures. A "pooper scooper" or "dog baggies" are essential for the expedition. Bring water for you and your dog...unless you know it is available at your walking destination. A collapsible water bowl is good idea... some dogs will not drink from other sources.
Find a Dog Walker - If you need to find a dog walker, you will find this is a fast growing business with many listings and available services. Dog Walker Dot Com, is a free service with listings across the United States. You can search by locations, neighborhoods or zip codes. You will be able to find the right company for your pet dog.
Conclusion - It does not matter whether you are walking your dog or finding a dog walker...you canine friend needs exercise and outings to stay healthy. You always want this to be a pleasant and successful campaign..before you depart, make sure you are prepared.
Is it Necessary to Hire a Dog Walker?
Keep in mind that it is perfectly okay to be choosy about the dog walking service you select to care for your beloved pet. After all, you are leaving your family member and best friend in the care of someone new, and you want to be sure you are picking the right professional to look after your beloved dog. Follow these guidelines and you are well on your way to choosing the right Frisco dog walking company for you.
• Make sure your dog is not walked with any other dogs that do not belong to you. A dog walking company should never walk unfamiliar dogs together. You should have no more than two medium to large sized dogs walked together and no more than three small dogs walked at the same time.
• Make sure your dog walking company emphasizes proper leash walking techniques with your dog. They should be trying to have your dog eliminate in the yard before the walk, the dog should be on a short, loose leash, and the dog should walk at their side. The walker should have treats on hand for positive reinforcement and a doggie water bottle with tray for those scorching hot days.
• Make sure your dog walker is certified in pet care. Holding a certification from a national organization ensures your dog walker is educated on proper care and safety measures for your pet. Ask them to show you their NAPPS Certification or PSI Accreditation.
• Make sure the dog walker is certified in CPR and First Aid. If there is ever an emergency, which there could be walking your dog in the Texas heat, they will know how to respond.
• Make sure you and your dog walker have open communication. A binder with notes pages where they leave a detailed daily report about the dog walk visit each day is perfect. In the report they should note the dog's behaviors, the interactions between the walker and your dog, and anything else they did in the home, ie: provide fresh water, treat etc.
• Make sure your dog walker has a contract for you to sign that has services, fees, and policies clearly outlined. A contract is there not only to protect the dog walker, but to protect you and your dog as well. It should state what will happen in case of an emergency with your pet, as well as what will happen in case the assigned walker can not make it to walk your dog.
• Ask for references and call them. Any professional dog walking company should have references of happy dog walking clients. You will want to ask about their experience working with the company and if they recommend them.
• Foremost, make sure your dog and dog walker are compatible. Be sure to setup a pre-walking consultation for all of you to get acquainted before sending your loved one off with the dog walker. It really doesn't matter what certifications or experience your dog walker has if there's no compatibility.
Premier Dog Walking Services!
Note: urbanpet.life services the neighborhood of Coral Springs and near by communities.