If you don’t have the time to get out with your dog and enjoy walks in Copperfield, don’t let your dog miss out! There are plenty of professional dog walking services in most communities which offer semi regular or regular dog walking. If your dog must be left alone for 8 or more hours per day, consider using a dog walking service, and/or enrolling them in a doggie daycare at least twice a week. Not only will your dog will appreciate the social interaction with humans and dog playmates; it breaks the monotony of their day, and gives them something to look forward to.
Why is walking a dog so important?
Socializing your canine companion with a dog walker and other canines is very important and should be started as young as possible. By being away from it’s home, a dog will learn social skills and manners around other people and dogs. In doing so, it can help prevent certain aggression problems later on.
Regular and daily dog walks, even if the follow a predictable path, will enliven your dog!
Dogs that do not get a change in the environment frequently enough can become depressed. A depressed dog can develop anxiety which can lead to behavior problems. Believe it or not, regular and daily dog walks, even if the follow a predictable path, will enliven your dog! It will be using all of it’s senses to its fullest ability thus exercising its mind as well as its muscles.
All dogs need exercise every day, even the smallest breeds need to have a daily workout of their little legs. The larger a dog is, generally the more exercise it will need. There are working breeds, however, that are deceptively small but needs loads of exercise. A qualified dog walker can properly assess the amount of exercise required by your dog or puppy.
A Favorite Amongst Copperfield Residents, UrbanPet.Life Offers Dog and Pet Care Services including:
- Need Dog Walker in Copperfield Neighborhood
- Dog Walking (One-on-One or Pack Walks)
- On/Off-Leash Park Fun
- On-Leash Neighborhood Walks
- In Home Pet Sitting
- Adventures, Water Fun & Hikes
- Miday Puppy & Senior Potty Breaks
- Pet Taxi Services
- Medication Administration
Find Out More: http://urbanpet.life/se-calgary/
Dog Walking - Keeping Your Dog Healthy!
No matter whether as a family pet, companion or as security countless households have a dog and all canine owners should understand the importance of looking after their pet correctly. Dogs shouldn't only be fed properly but to keep them healthy and fit regular, daily exercise is also required.
Walking your dog isn't only beneficial and important to him but is also great for the owner. Regular exercise will keep you fit and healthy and walking is also a great way in which to meet new people, also out on walks with their dogs.
In modern times, a lot of people find it hard to juggle work commitments, socialising and being able to walk the dog regularly. To cater for such people, several dog walking services have been set up. These companies hire experienced dog people to walk your dog on a regular basis, whilst you are either at work or away from home. This service allows your friend to receive the daily exercise he so greatly requires.
Before you employ the assistance of a company ensure the handler is capable of controlling your dog, especially if it is of a large breed. If possible organise a meeting between yourselves, your dog and the trainer assigned to you. This is important to see if they actually get on with one another and gives you the chance to explain exactly what you want from their service.
Quite a few companies now offer a 'sitting' service. If your canine is used to company all through the day, and you are going to be way then use a dog sitter who can play with and keep your pal company in your absence.
For whatever reason employing a chicago dog walker is essential to your family pet if you are struggling to find the time to walk your dog. Lack of exercise can make your pet aggressive and day-to-day walks enables your dog to socialise with other canines which is important for their social behaviour.
3 Good Reasons to Hire a Professional Dog Walker!
Keep in mind that it is perfectly okay to be choosy about the dog walking service you select to care for your beloved pet. After all, you are leaving your family member and best friend in the care of someone new, and you want to be sure you are picking the right professional to look after your beloved dog. Follow these guidelines and you are well on your way to choosing the right Frisco dog walking company for you.
• Make sure your dog is not walked with any other dogs that do not belong to you. A dog walking company should never walk unfamiliar dogs together. You should have no more than two medium to large sized dogs walked together and no more than three small dogs walked at the same time.
• Make sure your dog walking company emphasizes proper leash walking techniques with your dog. They should be trying to have your dog eliminate in the yard before the walk, the dog should be on a short, loose leash, and the dog should walk at their side. The walker should have treats on hand for positive reinforcement and a doggie water bottle with tray for those scorching hot days.
• Make sure your dog walker is certified in pet care. Holding a certification from a national organization ensures your dog walker is educated on proper care and safety measures for your pet. Ask them to show you their NAPPS Certification or PSI Accreditation.
• Make sure the dog walker is certified in CPR and First Aid. If there is ever an emergency, which there could be walking your dog in the Texas heat, they will know how to respond.
• Make sure you and your dog walker have open communication. A binder with notes pages where they leave a detailed daily report about the dog walk visit each day is perfect. In the report they should note the dog's behaviors, the interactions between the walker and your dog, and anything else they did in the home, ie: provide fresh water, treat etc.
• Make sure your dog walker has a contract for you to sign that has services, fees, and policies clearly outlined. A contract is there not only to protect the dog walker, but to protect you and your dog as well. It should state what will happen in case of an emergency with your pet, as well as what will happen in case the assigned walker can not make it to walk your dog.
• Ask for references and call them. Any professional dog walking company should have references of happy dog walking clients. You will want to ask about their experience working with the company and if they recommend them.
• Foremost, make sure your dog and dog walker are compatible. Be sure to setup a pre-walking consultation for all of you to get acquainted before sending your loved one off with the dog walker. It really doesn't matter what certifications or experience your dog walker has if there's no compatibility.
9 Reasons Why You Should Become a Dog Walker?
Note: urbanpet.life services the neighborhood of Copperfield and near by communities.