If you don’t have the time to get out with your dog and enjoy walks in Aurora Business Park, don’t let your dog miss out! There are plenty of professional dog walking services in most communities which offer semi regular or regular dog walking. If your dog must be left alone for 8 or more hours per day, consider using a dog walking service, and/or enrolling them in a doggie daycare at least twice a week. Not only will your dog will appreciate the social interaction with humans and dog playmates; it breaks the monotony of their day, and gives them something to look forward to.
Why is walking a dog so important?
Socializing your canine companion with a dog walker and other canines is very important and should be started as young as possible. By being away from it’s home, a dog will learn social skills and manners around other people and dogs. In doing so, it can help prevent certain aggression problems later on.
Regular and daily dog walks, even if the follow a predictable path, will enliven your dog!
Dogs that do not get a change in the environment frequently enough can become depressed. A depressed dog can develop anxiety which can lead to behavior problems. Believe it or not, regular and daily dog walks, even if the follow a predictable path, will enliven your dog! It will be using all of it’s senses to its fullest ability thus exercising its mind as well as its muscles.
All dogs need exercise every day, even the smallest breeds need to have a daily workout of their little legs. The larger a dog is, generally the more exercise it will need. There are working breeds, however, that are deceptively small but needs loads of exercise. A qualified dog walker can properly assess the amount of exercise required by your dog or puppy.
A Favorite Amongst Aurora Business Park Residents, UrbanPet.Life Offers Dog and Pet Care Services including:
- Dog Walking in Aurora Business Park Neighborhood
- Dog Walking (One-on-One or Pack Walks)
- On/Off-Leash Park Fun
- On-Leash Neighborhood Walks
- In Home Pet Sitting
- Adventures, Water Fun & Hikes
- Miday Puppy & Senior Potty Breaks
- Pet Taxi Services
- Medication Administration
Find Out More: http://urbanpet.life/north-calgary/
Finding and Hiring a Dog Walker?
The professional canine walker earns a good wage by just walking dogs or by just by looking after them at the owner's house. Though it's job description is simple yet it is a great service for some people that really love animals particularly dogs in general. It is not a demeaning work or job and it is a very gratifying work for anyone. Through walking the dogs of other people you are pursuing your passion through this work. It is also one way of training your canine and providing dog socialization.
And aside from it's financial rewards to work as a dog professional walker can be very enjoyable and relaxing. You will have the experience of walking along the woods, beaches, parks and even around the neighborhood. The pay range is quite good and sometimes from US $6 to $10 or even much higher for just 30 minutes up to 1 hour walk with the dogs. Some of the walkers like to go for the pack taking and walking out several dogs at a time. But this can be possible if the owners like the idea of encouraging dog socialization with some other dogs and thus these dogs will gain new canine friends.
The professional canine walker may get dog walking assignments when they know many people that have dogs which need to be walk.This works well for those owners that do not have enough time for this task for just some money for it. And this is also works well for those older persons who cannot walk their dogs but are hiring dog walkers to do it daily or two times a week if it is necessary.
Some other clients may also include the persons who are not able to walk their dogs because of ailments or some injuries. And those people who go on vacations or have some work assignments in foreign places and that are really in need of dog walkers for their own canine. Walking and running around some places with the dog walkers provide dogs their needed dog socialization.
There are many owners who like this better -to get dog walkers instead of letting them stay in some kennel or just get some canine sitters when they do not have time to do the walking with their own dogs. They will request the professional sitters to come to their house and guard their canine as well as lead them to walk for their exercise. This is to be done when the owner knows the canine sitter very well to trust his home and his canine to it's sitter.
To be able to have good dog socialization with the canine to look after the sitter must get some information about the dog from it's owner. And likewise the dog owner will also get some advice from the dog sitter about his experiences in some dogs that he has looked after. This way the owner will be able to get some important tips and may apply it to his canine.
Hire Pet Care Services to Take Good Care of Your Pets.
Keep in mind that it is perfectly okay to be choosy about the dog walking service you select to care for your beloved pet. After all, you are leaving your family member and best friend in the care of someone new, and you want to be sure you are picking the right professional to look after your beloved dog. Follow these guidelines and you are well on your way to choosing the right Frisco dog walking company for you.
• Make sure your dog is not walked with any other dogs that do not belong to you. A dog walking company should never walk unfamiliar dogs together. You should have no more than two medium to large sized dogs walked together and no more than three small dogs walked at the same time.
• Make sure your dog walking company emphasizes proper leash walking techniques with your dog. They should be trying to have your dog eliminate in the yard before the walk, the dog should be on a short, loose leash, and the dog should walk at their side. The walker should have treats on hand for positive reinforcement and a doggie water bottle with tray for those scorching hot days.
• Make sure your dog walker is certified in pet care. Holding a certification from a national organization ensures your dog walker is educated on proper care and safety measures for your pet. Ask them to show you their NAPPS Certification or PSI Accreditation.
• Make sure the dog walker is certified in CPR and First Aid. If there is ever an emergency, which there could be walking your dog in the Texas heat, they will know how to respond.
• Make sure you and your dog walker have open communication. A binder with notes pages where they leave a detailed daily report about the dog walk visit each day is perfect. In the report they should note the dog's behaviors, the interactions between the walker and your dog, and anything else they did in the home, ie: provide fresh water, treat etc.
• Make sure your dog walker has a contract for you to sign that has services, fees, and policies clearly outlined. A contract is there not only to protect the dog walker, but to protect you and your dog as well. It should state what will happen in case of an emergency with your pet, as well as what will happen in case the assigned walker can not make it to walk your dog.
• Ask for references and call them. Any professional dog walking company should have references of happy dog walking clients. You will want to ask about their experience working with the company and if they recommend them.
• Foremost, make sure your dog and dog walker are compatible. Be sure to setup a pre-walking consultation for all of you to get acquainted before sending your loved one off with the dog walker. It really doesn't matter what certifications or experience your dog walker has if there's no compatibility.
Dog Walkers - Are They for You?
Note: urbanpet.life services the neighborhood of Aurora Business Park and near by communities.