Urban life can be hard for dogs including our tail wagging friends in South Calgary. The truth of the matter is that many of us keep pets in cramped city apartments/condos and work long hours, resulting in a less than harmonious life for our pets. In most cases the people who need a dog walker work long hours or have dogs who can’t go outside on their own.
In certain situations, dogs may even be stuck in the house with no one to check on them the entire day or, in some severe cases, have crated dog(s) the entire day. Sad isn’t it?
Dogs like humans, are social animals and need daily exercise and stimulation.
Here’s a potential solution! – Why not find a local dog walker in South Calgary, who will come pick up your dog and take them for a walk? Dog walking as a business is very popular in many areas of South Calgary, but especially in communities and cities where people can’t get home in the afternoons to let their dogs out.
Dogs were born to work!
You might be thinking, “My dog has the whole back yard to play around in, I don’t need a dog walker.” Well, the back yard may entertain your dog for a short while but, that is not what our furry friends were born to do. Dogs were born to work! Some were bred to herd livestock, hunt or protect. A professional dog walker will know exactly how much exercise your dog will need.
Giving your dog the exercise he/she needs and keeping it as agile as possible will also help your dog feel younger so you can enjoy playing with him/her longer. If you are unable to walk your dog yourself to give it the minimum requirement of two walks a day, you can always hire a professional dog walker.
… minimum two walks per day …
UrbanPet.Life Offers Fully Qualified Dog Walkers, Dog Sitters and Pet Care Services including:
- Average Dog Walking Rates in South Calgary
- Dog Walking (One-on-One or Pack Walks)
- On/Off-Leash Park Fun
- On-Leash Neighborhood Walks
- In Home Pet Sitting
- Adventures, Water Fun & Hikes
- Miday Puppy & Senior Potty Breaks
- Pet Taxi Services
- Medication Administration
Our Neighborhood Service Map for Calgary South and Nearby Communities.
Recent Calgary South Community Searches:
- Dog Walker Advertisings in South Calgary
- Dogwalker in Kelvin Grove
- Average Dog Walking Rates in Eagle Ridge
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Kingsland
- Dog Walker Agency in Fairview
- Charges For Dog Walking in Fairview Industrial
- Dog Walkers Wanted in East Fairview Industrial
- Dogwalkers in Glendeer Business Park
- Professional Dog Walker in Chinook Park
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Oakridge
- Charges For Dog Walking in Palliser
- Dog Walking in Bayview
- Charges For Dog Walking in Pump Hill
- Dogwalker in Haysboro
- Dogwalker in Acadia
- Dogwalker in Cedarbrae
- Dog Walker in Braeside
- Professional Dog Walker in Southwood
- Licensed Dog Walker in Willow Park
- Dog Walking Companies in Maple Ridge
- Need Dog Walker in Woodbine
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Woodlands
- Pet Walk in Canyon Meadows
- Dog Walker Advertisings in Lake Bonavista
- Pet Walker in Bonavista Downs
- Pet Walk in Diamond Cove
- Dog Walking Companies in Queensland
- Dog Walker Agency in Deer Ridge
- Average Dog Walking Rates in Deer Run
- Need Dog Walker in Parkland
- Dog Walkers in Shawnee Slopes
- Average Dog Walking Rates in Evergreen
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Millrise
- Average Dog Walking Rates in Midnapore
- Dogwalker in Shawnessy
- Dogwalkers in Bridlewood
- Licensed Dog Walker in Somerset
- Dog Walker in Sundance
- Dog Walker Agency in Silverado
- Dog Walker Advertisings in Chaparral
- Pet Walk in Walden
- Dogwalking in Legacy
Dog Care Services.
The professional canine walker earns a good wage by just walking dogs or by just by looking after them at the owner's house. Though it's job description is simple yet it is a great service for some people that really love animals particularly dogs in general. It is not a demeaning work or job and it is a very gratifying work for anyone. Through walking the dogs of other people you are pursuing your passion through this work. It is also one way of training your canine and providing dog socialization.
And aside from it's financial rewards to work as a dog professional walker can be very enjoyable and relaxing. You will have the experience of walking along the woods, beaches, parks and even around the neighborhood. The pay range is quite good and sometimes from US $6 to $10 or even much higher for just 30 minutes up to 1 hour walk with the dogs. Some of the walkers like to go for the pack taking and walking out several dogs at a time. But this can be possible if the owners like the idea of encouraging dog socialization with some other dogs and thus these dogs will gain new canine friends.
The professional canine walker may get dog walking assignments when they know many people that have dogs which need to be walk.This works well for those owners that do not have enough time for this task for just some money for it. And this is also works well for those older persons who cannot walk their dogs but are hiring dog walkers to do it daily or two times a week if it is necessary.
Some other clients may also include the persons who are not able to walk their dogs because of ailments or some injuries. And those people who go on vacations or have some work assignments in foreign places and that are really in need of dog walkers for their own canine. Walking and running around some places with the dog walkers provide dogs their needed dog socialization.
There are many owners who like this better -to get dog walkers instead of letting them stay in some kennel or just get some canine sitters when they do not have time to do the walking with their own dogs. They will request the professional sitters to come to their house and guard their canine as well as lead them to walk for their exercise. This is to be done when the owner knows the canine sitter very well to trust his home and his canine to it's sitter.
To be able to have good dog socialization with the canine to look after the sitter must get some information about the dog from it's owner. And likewise the dog owner will also get some advice from the dog sitter about his experiences in some dogs that he has looked after. This way the owner will be able to get some important tips and may apply it to his canine.
Hire Pet Care Services to Take Good Care of Your Pets.
Note: urbanpet.life services the local communities of South Calgary and its near by neighborhoods.