Urban life can be hard for dogs including our tail wagging friends in South Calgary. The truth of the matter is that many of us keep pets in cramped city apartments/condos and work long hours, resulting in a less than harmonious life for our pets. In most cases the people who need a dog walker work long hours or have dogs who can’t go outside on their own.
In certain situations, dogs may even be stuck in the house with no one to check on them the entire day or, in some severe cases, have crated dog(s) the entire day. Sad isn’t it?
Dogs like humans, are social animals and need daily exercise and stimulation.
Here’s a potential solution! – Why not find a local dog walker in South Calgary, who will come pick up your dog and take them for a walk? Dog walking as a business is very popular in many areas of South Calgary, but especially in communities and cities where people can’t get home in the afternoons to let their dogs out.
Dogs were born to work!
You might be thinking, “My dog has the whole back yard to play around in, I don’t need a dog walker.” Well, the back yard may entertain your dog for a short while but, that is not what our furry friends were born to do. Dogs were born to work! Some were bred to herd livestock, hunt or protect. A professional dog walker will know exactly how much exercise your dog will need.
Giving your dog the exercise he/she needs and keeping it as agile as possible will also help your dog feel younger so you can enjoy playing with him/her longer. If you are unable to walk your dog yourself to give it the minimum requirement of two walks a day, you can always hire a professional dog walker.
… minimum two walks per day …
UrbanPet.Life Offers Fully Qualified Dog Walkers, Dog Sitters and Pet Care Services including:
- Average Dog Walking Rates in South Calgary
- Dog Walking (One-on-One or Pack Walks)
- On/Off-Leash Park Fun
- On-Leash Neighborhood Walks
- In Home Pet Sitting
- Adventures, Water Fun & Hikes
- Miday Puppy & Senior Potty Breaks
- Pet Taxi Services
- Medication Administration
Our Neighborhood Service Map for Calgary South and Nearby Communities.
Recent Calgary South Community Searches:
- Dog Walker Advertisings in South Calgary
- Dogwalker in Kelvin Grove
- Average Dog Walking Rates in Eagle Ridge
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Kingsland
- Dog Walker Agency in Fairview
- Charges For Dog Walking in Fairview Industrial
- Dog Walkers Wanted in East Fairview Industrial
- Dogwalkers in Glendeer Business Park
- Professional Dog Walker in Chinook Park
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Oakridge
- Charges For Dog Walking in Palliser
- Dog Walking in Bayview
- Charges For Dog Walking in Pump Hill
- Dogwalker in Haysboro
- Dogwalker in Acadia
- Dogwalker in Cedarbrae
- Dog Walker in Braeside
- Professional Dog Walker in Southwood
- Licensed Dog Walker in Willow Park
- Dog Walking Companies in Maple Ridge
- Need Dog Walker in Woodbine
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Woodlands
- Pet Walk in Canyon Meadows
- Dog Walker Advertisings in Lake Bonavista
- Pet Walker in Bonavista Downs
- Pet Walk in Diamond Cove
- Dog Walking Companies in Queensland
- Dog Walker Agency in Deer Ridge
- Average Dog Walking Rates in Deer Run
- Need Dog Walker in Parkland
- Dog Walkers in Shawnee Slopes
- Average Dog Walking Rates in Evergreen
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Millrise
- Average Dog Walking Rates in Midnapore
- Dogwalker in Shawnessy
- Dogwalkers in Bridlewood
- Licensed Dog Walker in Somerset
- Dog Walker in Sundance
- Dog Walker Agency in Silverado
- Dog Walker Advertisings in Chaparral
- Pet Walk in Walden
- Dogwalking in Legacy
Dog Walking - Keeping Your Dog Healthy!
Dogs are special pets and at times more special than even a family member. It is vital for you to make additional arrangements in case if you are about to set on a travel trip for a few days and impossible to take your pet with you. These are the major reasons why more and more people are coming forward to hire pet care services to make the life of both individuals and their pets easier.
These days, you don't have to put extra efforts in finding good dog sitters who are expert and efficient to look after your dogs. Many pet sitters offer dog sitting services out of their love for these animals. Simultaneously, they must have owned a pet dog at some point of time which adds extra weight to their eligibility when they offer Pet Sitting services.
Simply put, dogs are accustomed to a set routine with regards to meals and walks and prefer their personal belongings as well. The belongings of such could range from their toys, water bowls, meal bowls or plates, their preferred cushions, blankets or comforters apart from their place within the house. For your concern, the dog sitter whom you prefer for looking after your pet will understand the importance of tracking the routine while complying with your dog's routine and wishes. If your pet requires any special care or drug, it will be attended to in the required manner ensuring your pet's health is not compromised in any manner. Usually these dog sitters have been dog owners which make them understand them easily and comfortably. Dog sitters ensure your dogs receive the best possible care.
Hence, a pet sitter will look after grooming, feeding, and even exercising your dogs as per habit and schedule. In addition, the pet sitter is also responsible for looking after your home, maintaining your garden, and even undertaking other small yet important tasks as per your instructions. The dog sitters can be out of your home for a maximum period of three hours during the day time for exploring the local area and of course for shopping if required, but at evening and night times the pet sitter will be at home.
Dog sitting has been proved to be valuable pet care services for the pet sitters. These professionals are widely known as "angels" as for they ensure your pet stays in good health within your home while its regular routine and schedules are maintained especially when you are not at your home.
Need A Local Dog Walker: Questions To Find The Right Match For Your Dog?
Note: urbanpet.life services the local communities of South Calgary and its near by neighborhoods.