If you don’t have the time to get out with your dog and enjoy walks in Saddle Ridge Industrial, don’t let your dog miss out! There are plenty of professional dog walking services in most communities which offer semi regular or regular dog walking. If your dog must be left alone for 8 or more hours per day, consider using a dog walking service, and/or enrolling them in a doggie daycare at least twice a week. Not only will your dog will appreciate the social interaction with humans and dog playmates; it breaks the monotony of their day, and gives them something to look forward to.
Why is walking a dog so important?
Socializing your canine companion with a dog walker and other canines is very important and should be started as young as possible. By being away from it’s home, a dog will learn social skills and manners around other people and dogs. In doing so, it can help prevent certain aggression problems later on.
Regular and daily dog walks, even if the follow a predictable path, will enliven your dog!
Dogs that do not get a change in the environment frequently enough can become depressed. A depressed dog can develop anxiety which can lead to behavior problems. Believe it or not, regular and daily dog walks, even if the follow a predictable path, will enliven your dog! It will be using all of it’s senses to its fullest ability thus exercising its mind as well as its muscles.
All dogs need exercise every day, even the smallest breeds need to have a daily workout of their little legs. The larger a dog is, generally the more exercise it will need. There are working breeds, however, that are deceptively small but needs loads of exercise. A qualified dog walker can properly assess the amount of exercise required by your dog or puppy.
A Favorite Amongst Saddle Ridge Industrial Residents, UrbanPet.Life Offers Dog and Pet Care Services including:
- Need Dog Walker in Saddle Ridge Industrial Neighborhood
- Dog Walking (One-on-One or Pack Walks)
- On/Off-Leash Park Fun
- On-Leash Neighborhood Walks
- In Home Pet Sitting
- Adventures, Water Fun & Hikes
- Miday Puppy & Senior Potty Breaks
- Pet Taxi Services
- Medication Administration
Find Out More: http://urbanpet.life/ne-calgary/
Dog Walking and Pet Sitting Services for Holidays.
Most people who do not exercise tend to be prone to diseases like cardiovascular diseases or even chronic diseases. The best exercise some people get is walking from the front door to the car, which will probably be a meter or so. Later, a life threatening condition is discovered and the doctors send you on an exercise program. Just like us, dogs also need to exercise even if you have a big backyard. Even though you live in up market Beverly Hills or Pacific Palisades, where there is plenty of space, your dog still needs to go out. Behavior of dogs has been studied and the dogs with behavioral problems are those that live in isolation and do not get enough exercise. The energy that your dog has will be dissipated on chewing up and scratching the sofas and digging up your favorite roses.
Most dog owners just do not have the time to indulge their pets. If you live in Calgary, then you are in luck. There are pet sitting service providers who will take your dog walking for you. All you need to do is mention where you are and your dog will be collected for his day out. Dog walkers can be hired for a specified period of time from 30 minutes to 2 hours. This will depend on you, the dog parent. The longer a dog is out the better. There are different types of walks offered. There are normal walks like those to the park or just around the neighborhood. These are generally short walks. Then there are nature walks where your dog is taken to the countryside. These walks will take a longer period of time. Nature walks are the best gift to any dog. Not only does he get to be off the leash, he can explore around. Some dog walkers provide a one to one basis service. This is where only your dog is taken out without other dogs. Your dog will enjoy the attention that he will get. There is also group walking. It is also beneficial for your dog as he will learn how to behave with other dogs.
You will see a change in the way your dog behaves. You will be able to manage him better. Obviously he will have to learn leash etiquettes and other basic commands. Some of the most important commands are heel, come and stay. Once he has learned how to heel; he will follow where you lead. Those are just some of the rewards you will get from trusting the Calgary dog walking experts with your dog.
At the end of the day, your dog is rejuvenated physically, mentally and spiritually. This will definitely contribute immensely to growth. Your dog will be healthier and happier. You can look through pet sitting service providers to find the right dog walker and dog walking routine that will suit you and your beloved pet. Walking will keep your dog healthy always.
Three Things You Must Ask When Interviewing a Local Dog Walker!
If you and your dog are inseparable, planning a vacation may bring mixed emotions if the plan doesn't allow you to include your dog. Here are 5 things you can plan for your dog that will keep him (and you) happy while you're away.
1. Probably the least disrupting plan is to let him stay home in familiar surroundings, and hire someone to stay in your home while you're away. Think outside the box and invite an out-of-town family member or friend to stay in your home as a free vacation in return for taking care of your pooch. This needs to be someone you trust totally, and someone your dog likes and who likes your dog. If you do this you must start early by introducing this person to your dog gradually until they are both comfortable with each other. Try leaving the room for longer periods of times, and finally leaving the house with your dog and care taker alone. Then when your vacation day arrives, it's not such an abrupt change for them to be alone with each other.
2. Explore your neighborhood for an older teen who lives close by and is responsible enough to come over several times each day and feed, play, and walk your dog. It goes without saying that this young person should be trustworthy and have a good relationship with your dog. Planning ahead to give everyone a chance to adjust to the new routine is paramount if things are to go smoothly while you are away. Make sure the teen's parents are willing to serve as back up in any kind of emergency.
3. If you are unable to find someone who you trust or who wants to live in your home while you are away, there are pet services that will send someone one in as many times as you like to feed, walk, and visit. Be sure to get recommendations from others who have used them, and a licensed and/or bonded company would provide even more peace of mind for you. Introduction to this person should happen well in advance of your trip to anticipate any problems and to give your dog a chance to adjust. If walking your dog is going to be part of what the care taker will do, walk with them the first several times, and then let them go for a short walk alone, and finally a longer walk. If all goes well, the transition should go smoothly while you are away. If you will also need this person to give medication, make sure you let the sitter practice giving treats (maybe with and without the medicine) before you leave.
4. Ask your parents if your dog could stay with them. This is the perfect solution because your parents already know and love your dog (hopefully) and this is a transition that would be seamless if they have a fenced back yard. If this is a possibility, make sure you take your dog with you when you visit, and gradually leave for longer periods of times before you come back. If your parents have other pets make sure they all get along well before considering this plan. Eventually, your pooch won't miss a beat when you pack it up to go for an extended stay at what it will come to feel is its home away from home.
5. Professional boarding is last on this list because it requires the most adjusting for your dog. Some dogs are better at this than others so you will have to determine if this is a plan you should consider. Some facilities offer more services than others. For instance you can pay extra to have your dog walked several times a day, and facilities that offer outdoor swimming, play time, and human and canine interaction are often more expensive. Start looking around your town early, get recommendations from your veterinarian and other dog owners about boarding facilities that they feel are top notch. Drop into facilities that you are considering at random times and see how the other dogs look, how the place smells, and talk with people who may be coming and going to get their opinions about the care their dog received. The facility you select should smell fresh and clean and the dogs should look happy and healthy.
The Benefits of Employing a Professional Dog Walker!
Note: urbanpet.life services the neighborhood of Saddle Ridge Industrial and near by communities.