Urban life can be hard for dogs including our tail wagging friends in NE Calgary. The truth of the matter is that many of us keep pets in cramped city apartments/condos and work long hours, resulting in a less than harmonious life for our pets. In most cases the people who need a dog walker work long hours or have dogs who can’t go outside on their own.
In certain situations, dogs may even be stuck in the house with no one to check on them the entire day or, in some severe cases, have crated dog(s) the entire day. Sad isn’t it?
Dogs like humans, are social animals and need daily exercise and stimulation.
Here’s a potential solution! – Why not find a local dog walker in NE Calgary, who will come pick up your dog and take them for a walk? Dog walking as a business is very popular in many areas of NE Calgary, but especially in communities and cities where people can’t get home in the afternoons to let their dogs out.
Dogs were born to work!
You might be thinking, “My dog has the whole back yard to play around in, I don’t need a dog walker.” Well, the back yard may entertain your dog for a short while but, that is not what our furry friends were born to do. Dogs were born to work! Some were bred to herd livestock, hunt or protect. A professional dog walker will know exactly how much exercise your dog will need.
Giving your dog the exercise he/she needs and keeping it as agile as possible will also help your dog feel younger so you can enjoy playing with him/her longer. If you are unable to walk your dog yourself to give it the minimum requirement of two walks a day, you can always hire a professional dog walker.
… minimum two walks per day …
UrbanPet.Life Offers Fully Qualified Dog Walkers, Dog Sitters and Pet Care Services including:
- Dog Walker Needed in NE Calgary
- Dog Walking (One-on-One or Pack Walks)
- On/Off-Leash Park Fun
- On-Leash Neighborhood Walks
- In Home Pet Sitting
- Adventures, Water Fun & Hikes
- Miday Puppy & Senior Potty Breaks
- Pet Taxi Services
- Medication Administration
Our Neighborhood Service Map for North East Calgary and Nearby Communities.
Recent Calgary NE Community Searches:
- Dogwalkers in NE Calgary
- Professional Dog Walker in Coral Springs
- Hire A Dog Walker in Pegasus
- Hire A Dog Walker in Skyview Ranch
- Licensed Dog Walker in Taradale
- Pet Walk in Saddle Ridge
- Need Dog Walker in Saddle Ridge Industrial
- Dog Walker Needed in Redstone
- Need Dog Walker in Martindale
- Average Dog Walking Rates in Calgary International Airport
- Dog Walking Companies in Skyline East
- Pet Walker in Cityscape
- Dogwalkers in Stoney 2
- Average Dog Walking Rates in Falconridge
- Dog Walkers in Stoney 4
- Licensed Dog Walker in Horizon
- Pet Walk in Deerfoot Business Centre
- Dog Walkers in Stonegate Landing
- Charges For Dog Walking in Castleridge
- Pet Walk in Stoney 3
- Dog Walker in McCall
- Licensed Dog Walker in Whitehorn
- Dog Walkers Wanted in North Airways
- Dog Walker Advertisings in Abbeydale
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Franklin
- Dog Walker in Marlborough
- Dogwalker in Marlborough Park
- Dogwalkers in Maryland Heights
- Dogwalking in Meridian
- Dog Walkers in Monterey Park
- Dog Walker Needed in Pineridge
- Dog Walker Needed in Rundle
- Need Dog Walker in South Airways
- Dogwalkers in Sunridge
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Temple
- Dog Walking Companies in Vista Heights
Dog Walkers - How They Can Helping You House Train Your Dog Or Puppy?
A professional dog walker is someone who will, for a fee, take your dog out for a walk whilst you are busy or away from home. Dog walking is a relatively new service industry and this article looks at reasons why hiring a dog walker can be a positive step for both you and your dog.
Many people lead busy lifestyles due to work and family commitments, and as a nation we are living longer. Some people find it increasingly difficult to give their dog the walk it deserves. A dog walker can relieve some of the pressure and offer a helping hand. If you feel that despite your best efforts, you have not been meeting your dog's needs for exercise, you may feel guilty. Hiring a professional dog walker can be a weight off your shoulder and meeting your dog's needs leads to a more enjoyable and rewarding experience for both you and your loyal companion.
Dogs that are left alone for long periods of time can become bored and lonely and this can lead to destructive behaviour. Dogs need company and they need regular exercise to keep them healthy and happy. If your dog has had an afternoon walk or play session, he will be tired out and content. You are more likely to return home to a house that is still in one piece.
If you have a puppy a dog walker can visit your house several times throughout the day for short toilet breaks. When your puppy is allowed outside the home, your walker can provide it with valuable opportunities to socialise. Socialisation is a very important part of your puppy's development. A dog that has been well socialised tends to grow up to become a confident, well-balanced pet who is happy to interact with other people and animals. Walking this type of dog is much easier and more enjoyable than walking one which has not had early socialisation experiences.
Professional dog walkers provide a valuable service and if you find someone who is reliable and trustworthy you and your dog can go on to develop a lasting friendship that enhances both your lives.
Apartment Dogs - Tips To Making Life Easier!
Note: urbanpet.life services the local communities of NE Calgary and its near by neighborhoods.