If you don’t have the time to get out with your dog and enjoy walks in Hamptons, don’t let your dog miss out! There are plenty of professional dog walking services in most communities which offer semi regular or regular dog walking. If your dog must be left alone for 8 or more hours per day, consider using a dog walking service, and/or enrolling them in a doggie daycare at least twice a week. Not only will your dog will appreciate the social interaction with humans and dog playmates; it breaks the monotony of their day, and gives them something to look forward to.
Why is walking a dog so important?
Socializing your canine companion with a dog walker and other canines is very important and should be started as young as possible. By being away from it’s home, a dog will learn social skills and manners around other people and dogs. In doing so, it can help prevent certain aggression problems later on.
Regular and daily dog walks, even if the follow a predictable path, will enliven your dog!
Dogs that do not get a change in the environment frequently enough can become depressed. A depressed dog can develop anxiety which can lead to behavior problems. Believe it or not, regular and daily dog walks, even if the follow a predictable path, will enliven your dog! It will be using all of it’s senses to its fullest ability thus exercising its mind as well as its muscles.
All dogs need exercise every day, even the smallest breeds need to have a daily workout of their little legs. The larger a dog is, generally the more exercise it will need. There are working breeds, however, that are deceptively small but needs loads of exercise. A qualified dog walker can properly assess the amount of exercise required by your dog or puppy.
A Favorite Amongst Hamptons Residents, UrbanPet.Life Offers Dog and Pet Care Services including:
- Hire A Dog Walker in Hamptons Neighborhood
- Dog Walking (One-on-One or Pack Walks)
- On/Off-Leash Park Fun
- On-Leash Neighborhood Walks
- In Home Pet Sitting
- Adventures, Water Fun & Hikes
- Miday Puppy & Senior Potty Breaks
- Pet Taxi Services
- Medication Administration
Find Out More: http://urbanpet.life/nw-calgary/
Is it Necessary to Hire a Dog Walker?
If you'd like to hire a professional local dog walker you'll want to interview several candidates, just like you would for a daycare provider for your child. But if you've never interviewed a pet walker you may be unsure of what to ask. Here then is a list of questions you'll want to ask a local dog walker before allowing her to take your FiFi out without you.
1. How many pets do you walk at one time? It's more common in large cities for a professional walker to walk multiple dogs at one time whereas most pet walkers in smaller communities will often only walk one dog at a time. If Fido enjoys being with other canines, it might not matter but if Fido isn't socialized or doesn't walk particularly well on a leash, you may not want him to be walked with other dogs.
2. What experience do you have in this profession? If you have a bichon it may be possible for anyone to walk her. However, if you have a bull mastiff you need a person that knows how to control canines as they walk. This may be because your dog will just sit down when she's tired or because she likes to run after cats along the way.
3. What is a typical walk? You want to know how long the walk is as well as whether the dog is under the "walk" command at all times or if there is any "free time" during the walk for the dog to explore and sniff at his leisure. Also, if your dog is a runner, will the service provider run with him, or will he be left unsatisfied because of a slow-pace walk.
4. Do you take water on the walk? Depending on the temperature and the breed of dog, your dog might need a water break partway through the walk.
5. Speaking of weather, do you walk in all types of weather? If you live in rainy Seattle or cold Cleveland, you need a dependable walker who is accustomed to the local weather.
6. What is your favorite breed of dog and/or what kind of dog do you own? While your local dog walker may be willing to walk any dog, you may want someone who has a particular affinity for your dog's breed. They'll be more in tune with the breed's characteristics. For example, I own a bulldog and you can't physical make her do anything. She is too strong. But it is so easy to coax her to do something. That is a common trait in the bulldog breed.
7. Are you certified? Certification within the dog-walking industry is a new thing, so if your prospective walker is certified, consider them to be a leader in his/her field.
8. Do you have business insurance? Every business owner should have business insurance and a local dog walker is no exception.
9. Will you take my pet to the vet if something happens during the walk? Of course, you want the answer to this to be "yes" but don't wait until the need arises to ask the question. Ask it upfront.
If you like what you hear in terms of answers to these questions, then you'll want to set up a play date between your dog and the local dog walker. Watch how they interact. You want your dog to like her walker and you want the walker to genuinely like your dog.
Dog Walking, Visiting and Puppy Day Care.
There is a little difference between loving and caring a pet. It is understandable that we may not get ample time to perform the daily activities of our loving pets due to our own time constraints. Since, pets cannot speak of their feelings and requirements, they can communicate easily with soft indications, which may often get unnoticed due to our busy life. Exercises, which may be one of the requirements of your dog, are an integral part for your pet's health. It is better not to compromise with it.
Professional dog walkers are becoming the need of the hour for their round the clock services. This gives you the flexibility to choose any schedule, which you may be able to accommodate. Dog walkers are knowledgeable to tune in with the ways of dogs and can understand their needs. You will always be relieved to know that your pets are in safe hands and your work is done with no worries.
By nature dogs are playful. They like to play, run and they are quite fun loving. But dogs never want to run alone, they want someone by the side. If you cannot be there at that place, there is no harm hiring a dog walker to do it for you. After all, you can always pamper your pet when you return from work. Dog running services are beneficial for your pet. This service ensures that your dogs have a healthy lifestyle. You can select from any of the dog running programs that the agencies offers. Dog walker just do not make your dog walk, they also take care of your dog's requirement before and after the walk. This includes keeping water for your pet so that they can satiate their thirst after their long run etc. Professional dog walkers carry a plastic bag along with them to scoop up their waste if required.
Dog walking can be done at variety of places like beaches, parks etc as per your pet's choice. Whatever the dog walker does, the foremost responsibility he has is to ensure the safety of your pet.. But it is recommended that you must always try to find out some quality time to spend with your pet. Your pet may miss you sometimes.
Dog Care Services.
Note: urbanpet.life services the neighborhood of Hamptons and near by communities.