If you don’t have the time to get out with your dog and enjoy walks in Bridgeland Riverside, don’t let your dog miss out! There are plenty of professional dog walking services in most communities which offer semi regular or regular dog walking. If your dog must be left alone for 8 or more hours per day, consider using a dog walking service, and/or enrolling them in a doggie daycare at least twice a week. Not only will your dog will appreciate the social interaction with humans and dog playmates; it breaks the monotony of their day, and gives them something to look forward to.
Why is walking a dog so important?
Socializing your canine companion with a dog walker and other canines is very important and should be started as young as possible. By being away from it’s home, a dog will learn social skills and manners around other people and dogs. In doing so, it can help prevent certain aggression problems later on.
Regular and daily dog walks, even if the follow a predictable path, will enliven your dog!
Dogs that do not get a change in the environment frequently enough can become depressed. A depressed dog can develop anxiety which can lead to behavior problems. Believe it or not, regular and daily dog walks, even if the follow a predictable path, will enliven your dog! It will be using all of it’s senses to its fullest ability thus exercising its mind as well as its muscles.
All dogs need exercise every day, even the smallest breeds need to have a daily workout of their little legs. The larger a dog is, generally the more exercise it will need. There are working breeds, however, that are deceptively small but needs loads of exercise. A qualified dog walker can properly assess the amount of exercise required by your dog or puppy.
A Favorite Amongst Bridgeland Riverside Residents, UrbanPet.Life Offers Dog and Pet Care Services including:
- Professional Dog Walker in Bridgeland Riverside Neighborhood
- Dog Walking (One-on-One or Pack Walks)
- On/Off-Leash Park Fun
- On-Leash Neighborhood Walks
- In Home Pet Sitting
- Adventures, Water Fun & Hikes
- Miday Puppy & Senior Potty Breaks
- Pet Taxi Services
- Medication Administration
Find Out More: http://urbanpet.life/calgary-city-centre/
Do You Really Need a Dog Walking Service?
It might sound really funny at first, but there are professionals that have made a business out of dog walking because of the fact that they love dogs and they enjoy every experience with them. Why not make some money out of this in the meanwhile? We live in a world where people are not busy, they are super busy. They barely have the time for themselves to eat, sleep and work. Even if they are dog lovers, most of them don't have the physical time to take care of them properly. This is one of the reasons why some dogs are not taken out properly, others are not fed correctly and so on. That's the reason why the dog walking professionals are a great choice when it comes to this particular need. They are the persons that can enhance the quality of your dog's life, just by taking them for a walk on a daily basis.
There are people that enjoy doing this so much, that they take dogs from various people around the city and take them all for a walk. It really depends on the person, but there were cases when professionals took about 12 dogs out at the same time! It's really a hobby that has been transformed in a business by the ones that wanted to combine their love for dogs with a practical thing to do. An aspect that you should know about is related to the idea that there are some states where you need to have a document stating you are part of dog walking professionals. This is something that you can have online, from a referral or you can opt for obtaining it locally. It really depends on the fastest way that you want to apply. Furthermore, there is the idea of pricing. It's really something that you should be aware from the beginning: it's not the best paid job in the world, but if you build up your reputation and take care of the dogs properly, you can easily earn a good sum of money in order to have a decent life. This is not something that you do for money, as you do it because you love dogs as well. A piece of advice here is related to the idea that if you want to make more money out of dog walking, you should think about various possibilities that you can add to this particular service as well. For example, there are people that choose to wash the dogs as well. It's not that complicated and the products that you use are really easy to find and the pricing is really set by you.
Think about it, who wouldn't hire a dog walking professional that delivers some great work and some reasonable prices. It's basically the best thing that you can do when it comes to what you can offer. If you talk to your clients and highlight what you are capable of doing, they will have more confidence in your services.
Keeping Your Older Dog Healthy With Walking!
Keep in mind that it is perfectly okay to be choosy about the dog walking service you select to care for your beloved pet. After all, you are leaving your family member and best friend in the care of someone new, and you want to be sure you are picking the right professional to look after your beloved dog. Follow these guidelines and you are well on your way to choosing the right Frisco dog walking company for you.
• Make sure your dog is not walked with any other dogs that do not belong to you. A dog walking company should never walk unfamiliar dogs together. You should have no more than two medium to large sized dogs walked together and no more than three small dogs walked at the same time.
• Make sure your dog walking company emphasizes proper leash walking techniques with your dog. They should be trying to have your dog eliminate in the yard before the walk, the dog should be on a short, loose leash, and the dog should walk at their side. The walker should have treats on hand for positive reinforcement and a doggie water bottle with tray for those scorching hot days.
• Make sure your dog walker is certified in pet care. Holding a certification from a national organization ensures your dog walker is educated on proper care and safety measures for your pet. Ask them to show you their NAPPS Certification or PSI Accreditation.
• Make sure the dog walker is certified in CPR and First Aid. If there is ever an emergency, which there could be walking your dog in the Texas heat, they will know how to respond.
• Make sure you and your dog walker have open communication. A binder with notes pages where they leave a detailed daily report about the dog walk visit each day is perfect. In the report they should note the dog's behaviors, the interactions between the walker and your dog, and anything else they did in the home, ie: provide fresh water, treat etc.
• Make sure your dog walker has a contract for you to sign that has services, fees, and policies clearly outlined. A contract is there not only to protect the dog walker, but to protect you and your dog as well. It should state what will happen in case of an emergency with your pet, as well as what will happen in case the assigned walker can not make it to walk your dog.
• Ask for references and call them. Any professional dog walking company should have references of happy dog walking clients. You will want to ask about their experience working with the company and if they recommend them.
• Foremost, make sure your dog and dog walker are compatible. Be sure to setup a pre-walking consultation for all of you to get acquainted before sending your loved one off with the dog walker. It really doesn't matter what certifications or experience your dog walker has if there's no compatibility.
The Benefits of Employing a Professional Dog Walker!
Note: urbanpet.life services the neighborhood of Bridgeland Riverside and near by communities.