Urban life can be hard for dogs including our tail wagging friends in South Calgary. The truth of the matter is that many of us keep pets in cramped city apartments/condos and work long hours, resulting in a less than harmonious life for our pets. In most cases the people who need a dog walker work long hours or have dogs who can’t go outside on their own.
In certain situations, dogs may even be stuck in the house with no one to check on them the entire day or, in some severe cases, have crated dog(s) the entire day. Sad isn’t it?
Dogs like humans, are social animals and need daily exercise and stimulation.
Here’s a potential solution! – Why not find a local dog walker in South Calgary, who will come pick up your dog and take them for a walk? Dog walking as a business is very popular in many areas of South Calgary, but especially in communities and cities where people can’t get home in the afternoons to let their dogs out.
Dogs were born to work!
You might be thinking, “My dog has the whole back yard to play around in, I don’t need a dog walker.” Well, the back yard may entertain your dog for a short while but, that is not what our furry friends were born to do. Dogs were born to work! Some were bred to herd livestock, hunt or protect. A professional dog walker will know exactly how much exercise your dog will need.
Giving your dog the exercise he/she needs and keeping it as agile as possible will also help your dog feel younger so you can enjoy playing with him/her longer. If you are unable to walk your dog yourself to give it the minimum requirement of two walks a day, you can always hire a professional dog walker.
… minimum two walks per day …
UrbanPet.Life Offers Fully Qualified Dog Walkers, Dog Sitters and Pet Care Services including:
- Average Dog Walking Rates in South Calgary
- Dog Walking (One-on-One or Pack Walks)
- On/Off-Leash Park Fun
- On-Leash Neighborhood Walks
- In Home Pet Sitting
- Adventures, Water Fun & Hikes
- Miday Puppy & Senior Potty Breaks
- Pet Taxi Services
- Medication Administration
Our Neighborhood Service Map for Calgary South and Nearby Communities.
Recent Calgary South Community Searches:
- Dog Walker Advertisings in South Calgary
- Dogwalker in Kelvin Grove
- Average Dog Walking Rates in Eagle Ridge
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Kingsland
- Dog Walker Agency in Fairview
- Charges For Dog Walking in Fairview Industrial
- Dog Walkers Wanted in East Fairview Industrial
- Dogwalkers in Glendeer Business Park
- Professional Dog Walker in Chinook Park
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Oakridge
- Charges For Dog Walking in Palliser
- Dog Walking in Bayview
- Charges For Dog Walking in Pump Hill
- Dogwalker in Haysboro
- Dogwalker in Acadia
- Dogwalker in Cedarbrae
- Dog Walker in Braeside
- Professional Dog Walker in Southwood
- Licensed Dog Walker in Willow Park
- Dog Walking Companies in Maple Ridge
- Need Dog Walker in Woodbine
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Woodlands
- Pet Walk in Canyon Meadows
- Dog Walker Advertisings in Lake Bonavista
- Pet Walker in Bonavista Downs
- Pet Walk in Diamond Cove
- Dog Walking Companies in Queensland
- Dog Walker Agency in Deer Ridge
- Average Dog Walking Rates in Deer Run
- Need Dog Walker in Parkland
- Dog Walkers in Shawnee Slopes
- Average Dog Walking Rates in Evergreen
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Millrise
- Average Dog Walking Rates in Midnapore
- Dogwalker in Shawnessy
- Dogwalkers in Bridlewood
- Licensed Dog Walker in Somerset
- Dog Walker in Sundance
- Dog Walker Agency in Silverado
- Dog Walker Advertisings in Chaparral
- Pet Walk in Walden
- Dogwalking in Legacy
Dog Walking - 5 Reasons to Hire a Professional Dog Walker!
Most people who do not exercise tend to be prone to diseases like cardiovascular diseases or even chronic diseases. The best exercise some people get is walking from the front door to the car, which will probably be a meter or so. Later, a life threatening condition is discovered and the doctors send you on an exercise program. Just like us, dogs also need to exercise even if you have a big backyard. Even though you live in up market Beverly Hills or Pacific Palisades, where there is plenty of space, your dog still needs to go out. Behavior of dogs has been studied and the dogs with behavioral problems are those that live in isolation and do not get enough exercise. The energy that your dog has will be dissipated on chewing up and scratching the sofas and digging up your favorite roses.
Most dog owners just do not have the time to indulge their pets. If you live in Calgary, then you are in luck. There are pet sitting service providers who will take your dog walking for you. All you need to do is mention where you are and your dog will be collected for his day out. Dog walkers can be hired for a specified period of time from 30 minutes to 2 hours. This will depend on you, the dog parent. The longer a dog is out the better. There are different types of walks offered. There are normal walks like those to the park or just around the neighborhood. These are generally short walks. Then there are nature walks where your dog is taken to the countryside. These walks will take a longer period of time. Nature walks are the best gift to any dog. Not only does he get to be off the leash, he can explore around. Some dog walkers provide a one to one basis service. This is where only your dog is taken out without other dogs. Your dog will enjoy the attention that he will get. There is also group walking. It is also beneficial for your dog as he will learn how to behave with other dogs.
You will see a change in the way your dog behaves. You will be able to manage him better. Obviously he will have to learn leash etiquettes and other basic commands. Some of the most important commands are heel, come and stay. Once he has learned how to heel; he will follow where you lead. Those are just some of the rewards you will get from trusting the Calgary dog walking experts with your dog.
At the end of the day, your dog is rejuvenated physically, mentally and spiritually. This will definitely contribute immensely to growth. Your dog will be healthier and happier. You can look through pet sitting service providers to find the right dog walker and dog walking routine that will suit you and your beloved pet. Walking will keep your dog healthy always.
Dog Walking Can Keep Your Pet Healthier and Better Behaved!
Note: urbanpet.life services the local communities of South Calgary and its near by neighborhoods.