Urban life can be hard for dogs including our tail wagging friends in South Calgary. The truth of the matter is that many of us keep pets in cramped city apartments/condos and work long hours, resulting in a less than harmonious life for our pets. In most cases the people who need a dog walker work long hours or have dogs who can’t go outside on their own.
In certain situations, dogs may even be stuck in the house with no one to check on them the entire day or, in some severe cases, have crated dog(s) the entire day. Sad isn’t it?
Dogs like humans, are social animals and need daily exercise and stimulation.
Here’s a potential solution! – Why not find a local dog walker in South Calgary, who will come pick up your dog and take them for a walk? Dog walking as a business is very popular in many areas of South Calgary, but especially in communities and cities where people can’t get home in the afternoons to let their dogs out.
Dogs were born to work!
You might be thinking, “My dog has the whole back yard to play around in, I don’t need a dog walker.” Well, the back yard may entertain your dog for a short while but, that is not what our furry friends were born to do. Dogs were born to work! Some were bred to herd livestock, hunt or protect. A professional dog walker will know exactly how much exercise your dog will need.
Giving your dog the exercise he/she needs and keeping it as agile as possible will also help your dog feel younger so you can enjoy playing with him/her longer. If you are unable to walk your dog yourself to give it the minimum requirement of two walks a day, you can always hire a professional dog walker.
… minimum two walks per day …
UrbanPet.Life Offers Fully Qualified Dog Walkers, Dog Sitters and Pet Care Services including:
- Average Dog Walking Rates in South Calgary
- Dog Walking (One-on-One or Pack Walks)
- On/Off-Leash Park Fun
- On-Leash Neighborhood Walks
- In Home Pet Sitting
- Adventures, Water Fun & Hikes
- Miday Puppy & Senior Potty Breaks
- Pet Taxi Services
- Medication Administration
Our Neighborhood Service Map for Calgary South and Nearby Communities.
Recent Calgary South Community Searches:
- Dog Walker Advertisings in South Calgary
- Dogwalker in Kelvin Grove
- Average Dog Walking Rates in Eagle Ridge
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Kingsland
- Dog Walker Agency in Fairview
- Charges For Dog Walking in Fairview Industrial
- Dog Walkers Wanted in East Fairview Industrial
- Dogwalkers in Glendeer Business Park
- Professional Dog Walker in Chinook Park
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Oakridge
- Charges For Dog Walking in Palliser
- Dog Walking in Bayview
- Charges For Dog Walking in Pump Hill
- Dogwalker in Haysboro
- Dogwalker in Acadia
- Dogwalker in Cedarbrae
- Dog Walker in Braeside
- Professional Dog Walker in Southwood
- Licensed Dog Walker in Willow Park
- Dog Walking Companies in Maple Ridge
- Need Dog Walker in Woodbine
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Woodlands
- Pet Walk in Canyon Meadows
- Dog Walker Advertisings in Lake Bonavista
- Pet Walker in Bonavista Downs
- Pet Walk in Diamond Cove
- Dog Walking Companies in Queensland
- Dog Walker Agency in Deer Ridge
- Average Dog Walking Rates in Deer Run
- Need Dog Walker in Parkland
- Dog Walkers in Shawnee Slopes
- Average Dog Walking Rates in Evergreen
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Millrise
- Average Dog Walking Rates in Midnapore
- Dogwalker in Shawnessy
- Dogwalkers in Bridlewood
- Licensed Dog Walker in Somerset
- Dog Walker in Sundance
- Dog Walker Agency in Silverado
- Dog Walker Advertisings in Chaparral
- Pet Walk in Walden
- Dogwalking in Legacy
The Business of Dog Walking.
One very important asset that is not really categorized by many as having a price tag attached to them is your family pet, particularly your dog. That doesn't make cats any less important but when it comes to putting a price on our canine friends there are some that are worth significant money. If they happen to be show stock, or come from a good blood line then it could automatically puts a price tag on them in the eyes of the unscrupulous.
To the owner of the beloved dogs there is no price that could buy the love and devotion shared between the pet and owner. Yet this is one of our most precious belongings that we often neglect to think about falling into the wrong hands. We are astute at watching for any signs of ill health, and we are diligent about making sure they don't wander away, but how often do our thoughts go to dog napping?
If this comes as a surprise that this takes place just take a look at recent news that reports that dog theft is on the rise. When you consider how expensive it has become now to purchase one of these wonderful pets you can see why they are generating interest by thieves. They are easy prey for the most part because of our neglect in realizing that they could become the target of theft.
For this reason it is important to become diligent and this includes the hiring of dog walking services. You need to check out the credentials of any individual that you are thinking of hiring to care or walk your dog in your absence. Not only do you want to check out their credibility but you need to be thorough at it.
Ideally visiting your dog walker at their residence is a good start. At least if you are assured that they have a permanent residence it lends to their trustworthiness. You want authentic letters of reference from both clients and character references. If your dog walker has come recommended to you from someone you trust then you can feel more comfortable. Again though be sure to question the person that is making the recommendation. Ask questions about how they know the dog walker, have they used their services and any other questions that will make you feel more comfortable about leaving your precious pooch in their care.
The Business of Dog Walking.
Note: urbanpet.life services the local communities of South Calgary and its near by neighborhoods.