Urban life can be hard for dogs including our tail wagging friends in South Calgary. The truth of the matter is that many of us keep pets in cramped city apartments/condos and work long hours, resulting in a less than harmonious life for our pets. In most cases the people who need a dog walker work long hours or have dogs who can’t go outside on their own.
In certain situations, dogs may even be stuck in the house with no one to check on them the entire day or, in some severe cases, have crated dog(s) the entire day. Sad isn’t it?
Dogs like humans, are social animals and need daily exercise and stimulation.
Here’s a potential solution! – Why not find a local dog walker in South Calgary, who will come pick up your dog and take them for a walk? Dog walking as a business is very popular in many areas of South Calgary, but especially in communities and cities where people can’t get home in the afternoons to let their dogs out.
Dogs were born to work!
You might be thinking, “My dog has the whole back yard to play around in, I don’t need a dog walker.” Well, the back yard may entertain your dog for a short while but, that is not what our furry friends were born to do. Dogs were born to work! Some were bred to herd livestock, hunt or protect. A professional dog walker will know exactly how much exercise your dog will need.
Giving your dog the exercise he/she needs and keeping it as agile as possible will also help your dog feel younger so you can enjoy playing with him/her longer. If you are unable to walk your dog yourself to give it the minimum requirement of two walks a day, you can always hire a professional dog walker.
… minimum two walks per day …
UrbanPet.Life Offers Fully Qualified Dog Walkers, Dog Sitters and Pet Care Services including:
- Average Dog Walking Rates in South Calgary
- Dog Walking (One-on-One or Pack Walks)
- On/Off-Leash Park Fun
- On-Leash Neighborhood Walks
- In Home Pet Sitting
- Adventures, Water Fun & Hikes
- Miday Puppy & Senior Potty Breaks
- Pet Taxi Services
- Medication Administration
Our Neighborhood Service Map for Calgary South and Nearby Communities.
Recent Calgary South Community Searches:
- Dog Walker Advertisings in South Calgary
- Dogwalker in Kelvin Grove
- Average Dog Walking Rates in Eagle Ridge
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Kingsland
- Dog Walker Agency in Fairview
- Charges For Dog Walking in Fairview Industrial
- Dog Walkers Wanted in East Fairview Industrial
- Dogwalkers in Glendeer Business Park
- Professional Dog Walker in Chinook Park
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Oakridge
- Charges For Dog Walking in Palliser
- Dog Walking in Bayview
- Charges For Dog Walking in Pump Hill
- Dogwalker in Haysboro
- Dogwalker in Acadia
- Dogwalker in Cedarbrae
- Dog Walker in Braeside
- Professional Dog Walker in Southwood
- Licensed Dog Walker in Willow Park
- Dog Walking Companies in Maple Ridge
- Need Dog Walker in Woodbine
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Woodlands
- Pet Walk in Canyon Meadows
- Dog Walker Advertisings in Lake Bonavista
- Pet Walker in Bonavista Downs
- Pet Walk in Diamond Cove
- Dog Walking Companies in Queensland
- Dog Walker Agency in Deer Ridge
- Average Dog Walking Rates in Deer Run
- Need Dog Walker in Parkland
- Dog Walkers in Shawnee Slopes
- Average Dog Walking Rates in Evergreen
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Millrise
- Average Dog Walking Rates in Midnapore
- Dogwalker in Shawnessy
- Dogwalkers in Bridlewood
- Licensed Dog Walker in Somerset
- Dog Walker in Sundance
- Dog Walker Agency in Silverado
- Dog Walker Advertisings in Chaparral
- Pet Walk in Walden
- Dogwalking in Legacy
Dog Walking and Weight Loss.
If you own a dog then you will know how important it is to ensure that it is walked often to keep them fit and healthy. If you work long hours then you might find it difficult to keep up the regular dog walking. If you are a responsible dog owner then you will want to find a solution for the fact that you are unable to walk your dog as often as you like. Using a dog walker could be the answer to your problems and finding the right one is essential.
If you live in a built up area or have very little outdoor space then your dog will crave exercise and walking. Although some people think that dogs shouldn't live in the city if you are a sensible dog owner then there always solutions to your problems. Hiring the right dog walker can mean that your beloved dog is getting the exercise and attention they need during the day. Although professional dog walkers are becoming very popular you need to ensure that you choose the right one for your needs. They need to be reliable, affordable and someone who you trust with your dog and often your house keys as well.
You have to think about exactly what you require and need from a dog walker often they offer different services and you have to consider if you need all of them or just some. You have to consider if you want to use a big company or a smaller organization to trust your dog with. Although a larger company will offer you more services and more security a smaller company or person will offer you a personal service. Larger companies cannot guarantee that your dog will have the same walker every day and this can cause your dog to get upset and distressed.
You have to decide if you want your dog to build up a good relationship with the walker and if this is the case then you will want the company to guarantee the same walker. Although you may find it easier to use a smaller company as this will guarantee the same face is walking your dog every day. You have to establish a routine with the dog walker and decide when a good time for them to walk your dog. Lunchtime slots will become booked up fast so if there are none available then you will have to be flexible and change the time. You also need to be aware that there will be occasions when the dog walker has to move the times around and you should be aware this will happen.
Choosing a dog walker is a very personal thing to be doing and you should meet the person who is responsible for your dog in person. You can then ask them if they will be walking your dog on its own or in packs and where exactly they will be walking your dog. You have to like the person who is going to walk your dog and see them walking your dog on a trial basis. Once you have found the perfect dog walker then you will be happy knowing that your dog is being looked after.
Some Things To Know About Professional Dog Walking.
Note: urbanpet.life services the local communities of South Calgary and its near by neighborhoods.