Urban life can be hard for dogs including our tail wagging friends in NE Calgary. The truth of the matter is that many of us keep pets in cramped city apartments/condos and work long hours, resulting in a less than harmonious life for our pets. In most cases the people who need a dog walker work long hours or have dogs who can’t go outside on their own.
In certain situations, dogs may even be stuck in the house with no one to check on them the entire day or, in some severe cases, have crated dog(s) the entire day. Sad isn’t it?
Dogs like humans, are social animals and need daily exercise and stimulation.
Here’s a potential solution! – Why not find a local dog walker in NE Calgary, who will come pick up your dog and take them for a walk? Dog walking as a business is very popular in many areas of NE Calgary, but especially in communities and cities where people can’t get home in the afternoons to let their dogs out.
Dogs were born to work!
You might be thinking, “My dog has the whole back yard to play around in, I don’t need a dog walker.” Well, the back yard may entertain your dog for a short while but, that is not what our furry friends were born to do. Dogs were born to work! Some were bred to herd livestock, hunt or protect. A professional dog walker will know exactly how much exercise your dog will need.
Giving your dog the exercise he/she needs and keeping it as agile as possible will also help your dog feel younger so you can enjoy playing with him/her longer. If you are unable to walk your dog yourself to give it the minimum requirement of two walks a day, you can always hire a professional dog walker.
… minimum two walks per day …
UrbanPet.Life Offers Fully Qualified Dog Walkers, Dog Sitters and Pet Care Services including:
- Dog Walker Needed in NE Calgary
- Dog Walking (One-on-One or Pack Walks)
- On/Off-Leash Park Fun
- On-Leash Neighborhood Walks
- In Home Pet Sitting
- Adventures, Water Fun & Hikes
- Miday Puppy & Senior Potty Breaks
- Pet Taxi Services
- Medication Administration
Our Neighborhood Service Map for North East Calgary and Nearby Communities.
Recent Calgary NE Community Searches:
- Dogwalkers in NE Calgary
- Professional Dog Walker in Coral Springs
- Hire A Dog Walker in Pegasus
- Hire A Dog Walker in Skyview Ranch
- Licensed Dog Walker in Taradale
- Pet Walk in Saddle Ridge
- Need Dog Walker in Saddle Ridge Industrial
- Dog Walker Needed in Redstone
- Need Dog Walker in Martindale
- Average Dog Walking Rates in Calgary International Airport
- Dog Walking Companies in Skyline East
- Pet Walker in Cityscape
- Dogwalkers in Stoney 2
- Average Dog Walking Rates in Falconridge
- Dog Walkers in Stoney 4
- Licensed Dog Walker in Horizon
- Pet Walk in Deerfoot Business Centre
- Dog Walkers in Stonegate Landing
- Charges For Dog Walking in Castleridge
- Pet Walk in Stoney 3
- Dog Walker in McCall
- Licensed Dog Walker in Whitehorn
- Dog Walkers Wanted in North Airways
- Dog Walker Advertisings in Abbeydale
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Franklin
- Dog Walker in Marlborough
- Dogwalker in Marlborough Park
- Dogwalkers in Maryland Heights
- Dogwalking in Meridian
- Dog Walkers in Monterey Park
- Dog Walker Needed in Pineridge
- Dog Walker Needed in Rundle
- Need Dog Walker in South Airways
- Dogwalkers in Sunridge
- Dog Walkers Wanted in Temple
- Dog Walking Companies in Vista Heights
Day in the Life of a Professional Dog Walker and Pet Sitter.
In most areas pets are regarded as family members and therefore highly regarded. Getting the right person to take care of the pet can be a tough process. It does not matter whether you are after a pet sitter, there is a need to look for someone who you can trust and will take care of your pets. In this article we detail some of the tips that you can take into account in finding a dog walker.
Getting the right dog walker can be a noble way of taking care of your pet. Your dogs need exercise and good outdoor time. If you have a small children or busy schedule, it will be hard to take your dog out. It is a good idea to employ the services offered by a dog walker. This is one of the best ways to ensure that your pet's needs are taken care of even when you are on a busy schedule.
One of the common methods used to find the right dog sitter is by relying on the word of mouth. Using this method it is possible to find the right person who you can trust. Ask your neighbors who dogs. You can also use the internet as one of your resources to locate a dog walker. Using dog walking services from your locality is a good idea.
It is important to note that there is a great difference from the people who love dogs and those who just walk them. It is a good idea to find the people who surely care and love the dogs. You can ask the walker if he owns a dog. The follow up questions can help you know their true love about dogs. You can also check whether they are willing to adhere to your instructions and your statements.
It is important to note that finding the right pet sitter or dog caretaker can be a difficult exercise. This is so because the person involved should come into your home and take care of your dog. During these times it is possible that you are away. Therefore there is a need to work with a professional and reputable company in your locality. You should ensure that the company is registered and licensed. Its employees should be professionals who are well trained. Also there is a need to look for an obedient and trustworthy person who cannot steal from you.
Need A Local Dog Walker: Questions To Find The Right Match For Your Dog?
Note: urbanpet.life services the local communities of NE Calgary and its near by neighborhoods.